• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Taco0905

Jan 26, 2022
What are the best pills to take for accomplish suicide?

Reactions: O_oreo.
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
What are the best pills to take for accomplish suicide?
Start by looking at the resources section here. And to answer your question, very few. OD is the worst way to CTB.

Reactions: Foresight
angiegirl30

angiegirl30

Student
Jan 20, 2022
As a nurse, I sort of agree with this. You have to know what the medication does and if you take too much what will happen. Are there effective treatments or antidotes that can revive me? That kind of thing.

A

Aone

Dec 17, 2021
Start by looking at the resources section here. And to answer your question, very few. OD is the worst way to CTB.
Why is OD the worst way? I'm very uneducated about all this but it seems the best to me. Cyanide has been used in the military and among spies, and I understand that it works almost immediately. I don't know how to get it but would like to know. Also, no one mentioned fentanyl, although it's all over the news because of accidental overdoses; why couldn't it be used intentionally?

ElderRecluse

ElderRecluse

Dec 21, 2021
I also wonder about fentanyl. It seems many die from an OD of fentanyl. I wonder what the symptoms are like while dying. It doesn't much matter of course since you can't just go buy fentanyl.

A

Aone

Dec 17, 2021
I'm not sure it would be hard to purchase. It might be necessary to deal with some undesirable types of people but they shouldn't be hard to find. I share the concern about a possible miserable demise. Wish I knew.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I have left over demerol and oxycodone from prior surgeries/injuries. I also have some xanax. I figure to do it right I better find some heroin with fentanyl as well. I cant imagine myself on a street corner in the rough of the city, specifically asking for H laced with F.
I cannot believe I am in such a place in life. Really sucks

A

Aone

Dec 17, 2021
It makes me so sad to read about the many people who are so miserable that they want to leave life. I LOVE life. I go to music venues, concerts, plays, happy hours, etc., and I am retired from a lengthy career. I live alone (with an adorable dog), have a nice condo, can drive and care for myself without help. My problem is my advanced age and the certainty that something will definitely change my status--maybe quickly--and I want to be prepared to avoid the inevitable indignities of the elderly. I must NOT be compelled to go to a home, as I would not enjoy socializing with other elderly people. I must NOT be forced to spend my days horizontal, just waiting to die. When that time comes, I want to be able to go to sleep and not wake up, and I must be prepared to make the decision while my mind is still functioning properly. The perfect pill sounds best to me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Octogenarian, ElderRecluse, goldenvirginia and 1 other person
C

CelestialGoddess

Mental health is a process. You will smile again.
Jan 24, 2022
Where do you find the resources section

sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
It makes me so sad to read about the many people who are so miserable that they want to leave life. I LOVE life. I go to music venues, concerts, plays, happy hours, etc., and I am retired from a lengthy career. I live alone (with an adorable dog), have a nice condo, can drive and care for myself without help. My problem is my advanced age and the certainty that something will definitely change my status--maybe quickly--and I want to be prepared to avoid the inevitable indignities of the elderly. I must NOT be compelled to go to a home, as I would not enjoy socializing with other elderly people. I must NOT be forced to spend my days horizontal, just waiting to die. When that time comes, I want to be able to go to sleep and not wake up, and I must be prepared to make the decision while my mind is still functioning properly. The perfect pill sounds best to me.
I was almost mad at this comment. Ya had me in the first half rofl. The easier way out sounds best.

Reactions: Red
Pau MP

Pau MP

Feb 22, 2022
Nowadays pills are very safe. Definitely not the best method. Too many variables and factors out of control.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Why is OD the worst way? I'm very uneducated about all this but it seems the best to me. Cyanide has been used in the military and among spies, and I understand that it works almost immediately. I don't know how to get it but would like to know. Also, no one mentioned fentanyl, although it's all over the news because of accidental overdoses; why couldn't it be used intentionally?
Cyanide and fentanyl can work, I have heard that cyanide is an extremely painful prolonged death and that fentanyl is almost impossible to get unless possibly you do street drugs and yu already know a dealer who sells this- still you will likely go to prison for trying to buy fentanyl if you get caught. According a a Harvard study "Lethality of Suicide Methods" in the U.S. only 1.2% of attempts by pills result in ctb, that's a 1 in 87 chance, and most that do work are powerful opioids. Trying to overdose on pills will likely result in involuntary psychiatric hospitalization, could very easily cause permanent damage to your liver or other vital organs, and almost never results in ctb.

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
the media loves to blabber about how there's fentanyl everywhere! and suicide is such an epidemic! and blah blah etc. tbh with no tolerance enough downer pills bought illegally would theoretically contain enough fentanyl to be lethal, or at least one would assume so based on all the recent hysterics