• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

setomikey

Dec 21, 2020
Hello!

My question is, does anyone know any drugs/medication, that can be bought with no prescription, and that would be lethal in a certain dose (also, what dose)?

I really am at rock bottom, and just want to end it all...

I was thinking about methods, but some sort of pills would be the most suitable and accessible for me.

The other alternative would have been, to jump from a high building, but that would be quite hard to accomplish (because my survival instincts would kick in, most likely, and I couldn't jump) and also, because, the tallest buildings in my town are only 10 story tall, and even if I would jump from the top, it wouldn't guarantee that I die, and I absolutely do not want to survive and be in a wheelchair or bed or something for the rest of my life...like, hitting my neck and being paralyzed from neck down...that would be worse than death (and also, I could not try again if I fail).

Also, drowning is off the table, I find it very painful. And the rope is out of question too, since that can be very long and painful too, sometimes, and also a gruesome picture to whoever finds me...
So if anyone knows of any pills or something of sort that can work, or maybe any onther good (not painful) method, please let me know.

Thank You!

Reactions: Mentalmick
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
Pills aren't very good, you'll just vomit them up. Also nothing you can get without a prescription is that deadly.

Check out the resource section if you need.

Reactions: Mentalmick
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
There aren't any anymore I'm afraid.

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
See I don't understand this, I know of two suicides in our local papers recently that have stated died as a result of an over dose on prescription pills (one mixed with alcohol) so what are we doing wrong?

Reactions: rosedavinci
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
See I don't understand this, I know of two suicides in our local papers recently that have stated died as a result of an over dose on prescription pills (one mixed with alcohol) so what are we doing wrong?
They would've used prescription drugs, over the counter drugs aren't likely to kill you.

rosedavinci

rosedavinci

Jan 20, 2021
Right?? I feel like the ones who actually want to die are always doomed, and are like cockroaches who survive everything..