F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
Does anybody else keep their old pills for future CTB plans?

Reactions: BorderlineSuicidal
BorderlineSuicidal

BorderlineSuicidal

Let death bless me with you
Aug 30, 2020
Not especially, because pills for the most part seem unreliable as an actual CTB method in most cases. At least from what I've seen and heard.

Reactions: RC90, Deleted member 4993, Skathon and 1 other person
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
Dont do pills !

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling
F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I've only dabbled in pills every attempt. Plus an addition to no food or water for 13days. It takes a while to bounce back. I get polypharmed so often, I figure a cocktail of huge proportion would be affective
Dont do pills !
Go on....

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Unless you have tricyclics, benzos, or a few other types of meds for fairly serious health conditions pills are unlikely to kill you.

Reactions: Homecoming and Mm80
F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I have 12g seroquel, 10g trazadone, 20g cymbalta, 6g prazosin. Does that sound enough?

I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
I've only dabbled in pills every attempt. Plus an addition to no food or water for 13days. It takes a while to bounce back. I get polypharmed so often, I figure a cocktail of huge proportion would be affective

Go on....
No food or water for 13 days? no offense, i'm calling bullshit. :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: . jesus did 40 days no food or water. The average man dies in 3 days no food or water.

Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020

Go on....
Jesus...is that you

• Hugs
Reactions: Mm80 and inflammed123
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Just my Seroquel, but you really need to take it consistently to have that antiemetic effect. Keeping any other pills for suicide seems pointless to me, because pills make for an incredibly unreliable and painful attempt.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
No food or water for 13 days? no offense, i'm calling bullshit. :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: . jesus did 40 days no food or water. The average man dies in 3 days no food or water.
Why are you making the assumption that the op isnt in fact, jesus? ☺

I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
Why are you making the assumption that the op isnt in fact, jesus? ☺
Assumptions do make an ass of me. 13 days no water, he/she is in fact Jesus reincarnate. :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive and Mm80
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Not especially, because pills for the most part seem unreliable as an actual CTB method in most cases. At least from what I've seen and heard.
Very true, I'm living proof of that. Lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and BitterlyAlive
ritsulover

ritsulover

Apr 5, 2020
I have a ton of seroquel just incase I wanna use it as an antiemetic for my sn plan but I've been thinking of just getting meto somewhere(somehow) because I'd hate to have to use seroquel for so long. I hate all antipsychotics. I'd rather just take sn with no antiemetic honestly than have to go on those again

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and BitterlyAlive
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I have a ton of seroquel just incase I wanna use it as an antiemetic for my sn plan but I've been thinking of just getting meto somewhere(somehow) because I'd hate to have to use seroquel for so long. I hate all antipsychotics. I'd rather just take sn with no antiemetic honestly than have to go on those again
After mild akathisia I understsnd. I'd rather not touch one ever again, either.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and ritsulover
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
sounds like serotonin syndrome! and a trip to the ER and psych ward! :smiling:
Yes, it sounds like all it would truly do is cause misery and possibly worsen your situation OP

Reactions: inflammed123 and Ghost2211
F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
Hey, I'm proud of those 13days. The ICU nurse said my potassium was deathly low waiting for my heart to stop. Agonizing, but determined.

I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
What is trycyclics?
To add on to the above, they are antridepressant meds that end mostly with -triptyline (ie amitriptyline, nortriptyline, etc). Just like BARBITURATES got replaced with the safer alternative BENZODIAZEPINES and the NON-BENZODIAZEPINE HYNOTICS (think ambien, lunesta, etc)that are damn near impossible to die from ....The old school TCA's got replaced by the SSRIs. If you OD on TCA's, they screw up your heart rhythm and you die, not possible with ssri's like prozac. But mostly you will be awake and experience a lot of other terrible symptoms before ctb.

There is a TCA cocktail than involves a huge overdose of benzos(live 6000mg valium) and it supposedly keeps you under to avoid feeling the toxic effect of the TCA overdose. I've done research on this method but it scares me to think that I could potentially wake up despite a massive benzo overdose.

Amitriptyline is the one still commonly used and they use it to treat nerve pain.

I

I screwed up too bad

Aug 31, 2020
To add on to the above, they are antridepressant meds that end mostly with -triptyline (ie amitriptyline, nortriptyline, etc). Just like BARBITURATES got replaced with the safer alternative BENZODIAZEPINES and the NON-BENZODIAZEPINE HYNOTICS (think ambien, lunesta, etc)that are damn near impossible to die from ....The old school TCA's got replaced by the SSRIs. If you OD on TCA's, they screw up your heart rhythm and you die, not possible with ssri's like prozac. But mostly you will be awake and experience a lot of other terrible symptoms before ctb.

There is a TCA cocktail than involves a huge overdose of benzos(live 6000mg valium) and it supposedly keeps you under to avoid feeling the toxic effect of the TCA overdose. I've done research on this method but it scares me to think that I could potentially wake up despite a massive benzo overdose.

Amitriptyline is the one still commonly used and they use it to treat nerve pain.
Thank you. I have this! But not Valium.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Few years ago I had like 200 nortriptyline. People started asking why I still have them if I'm not taking it, and I couldn't keep it. I wish it didn't expire and I could have kept it....