D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Any pills that work with OD? I'm aware of ddmaph cocktail but morphine is super expensive and near impossible to get. Anything I can use? Amitriptyline? Chloroquine?

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Any pills that you take orally regardless of the drug, dosage or quantity of pills extremely unlikely to result in death. Human body has excellent defense mechanism against this called vomiting. People who have died after taking a number of pills is usually because they lose consciousness and choke to death on their own vomit rather than from any effects from the pills

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
F

FailedAtLife

Dec 15, 2023
About 10 minutes ago I took 200mg's of morphine with a nausea pill and no tolerance, if I don't reply to this again tonight you'll have your answer. If I don't reply you'll know it worked, wish me luck!

Reactions: Nx7
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
About 10 minutes ago I took 200mg's of morphine with a nausea pill and no tolerance, if I don't reply to this again tonight you'll have your answer. If I don't reply you'll know it worked, wish me luck!
Wtf??? Are you okay?

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I would bet 200 mg of morphine u won't even come close to dying. It's really not that much unless you did it iv. If you took 200 mg orally u won't die more than likely. For 1 thing morphine is not all that lethal especially taken orally. I was on morphine for 12 years and another thing is taken orally morphine only metabolizes 30-40 percent. So at most you'll have 60-80 mg metabolize. And if they are long acting er pills that 60-80 mg is going to metabolize over a theoretical 12 hour period so the most you'll ever have in your blood is 30-40 mg which ain't gonna kill u unless you are an infant which is clearly not the case
But it will help your pain and I am envious as hell. I wish I could take 200 mg of morphine

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Any pills that you take orally regardless of the drug, dosage or quantity of pills extremely unlikely to result in death. Human body has excellent defense mechanism against this called vomiting. People who have died after taking a number of pills is usually because they lose consciousness and choke to death on their own vomit rather than from any effects from the pills
What about amitriptyline? Or chloroquine? There was a guide about it somewhere

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Really unlikely any kinds of pills. Best chance would be barbiturates or fentanyl. Even then you're most likely to get really sick but not die

tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
What about amitriptyline? Or chloroquine? There was a guide about it somewhere
I just looked through the PPEH and for amitriptyline, you'll also need meto and benzos. It's a slow process, so that's mainly why PPEH rates it a 66% on the RPA scale. You also need a lot of benzos. You can take alcohol to potentiate.

For chloroquine, you'll also need hydroxycholorquine, meto, cimetidine (potentiator) and benzos (not valium because apparently that can be an antidote). They recommend Oxazepam. This also given a 66% on the RPA test. It's reliable, but it loses a lot of points in peacefulness.