WantingToDie<3

WantingToDie<3

Jun 11, 2023
hi,
i've been miserable for years now and want to end it very badly. i want to overdose but am not sure how. i'm aware that paracetamol or ibuprofen has more chance of ending in the hospital than ctb. i have acces to things like paracetamol, ibuprofen and naproxen in high dosage but am not sure how many to take and how long it would take. can someone please help? i'm desperate

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
The median lethal dose (LD50) for Paracetamol is 1944 mg per 1kg

You will die in anywhere from 2 weeks to couple months, before finally succumbing to liver failure.
Extremely painful, nauseating and uncomfortable.

Upvote 0
WantingToDie<3

WantingToDie<3

Jun 11, 2023
The median lethal dose (LD50) for Paracetamol is 1944 mg per 1kg

You will die in anywhere from 2 weeks to couple months, before finally succumbing to liver failure.
Extremely painful, nauseating and uncomfortable.
damn, thnx for the info
do you have any other ideas? cuz i'm kinda running out of ideas and time

Upvote 0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
hi,
i've been miserable for years now and want to end it very badly. i want to overdose but am not sure how. i'm aware that paracetamol or ibuprofen has more chance of ending in the hospital than ctb. i have acces to things like paracetamol, ibuprofen and naproxen in high dosage but am not sure how many to take and how long it would take. can someone please help? i'm desperate
What's available? Night Night hanging jumping from high enough r pretty effective

Upvote 0
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
damn, thnx for the info
do you have any other ideas? cuz i'm kinda running out of ideas and time
Partial hanging is probably the most reliable from the easily accessible methods. Relatively painless also, if done correctly.
Here is a cool guide:

Reactions: lavender143once
Upvote 0
WantingToDie<3

WantingToDie<3

Jun 11, 2023
What's available? Night Night hanging jumping from high enough r pretty effective
hanging isn't possible cuz i don't have the recourses but night night and jumping might work. i'm just scared i chicken out at the last moment
Partial hanging is probably the most reliable from the easily accessible methods. Relatively painless also, if done correctly.
Here is a cool guide:
hanging is kinda hard cuz 1 i don't have ropes or anything and get any, and 2 i can't like, hang anywhere yk

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A

alterationitfinds

Sep 21, 2023
3 packets of paracetamol, 40% liquor and a packet of aspirin. yes it is painful. yes you will want to go to the hospital but it will work in about 5 days time if you can stick that out. It was explained to me after i did just this that your liver cannot cope with both alcohol and the pills at the exact same time, therefore your liver chooses one to process, therefore allowing the other to cause damage faster.
I wouldn't recommend it because i've done it and the only reason i'm here is because someone spotted me writhing in pain. but if you have no other option, then yes it will work.
if you choose to do so, take the liquor first and then wait until you feel buzzed and then take the pills in 10s at a time over an hour, this mitigates the need you might feel to throw up.
i'm sorry your in a position where you feel there's no other way out, i've been there and i sometimes still feel that way now.
i wish you luck whatever the case.

Upvote 0
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
hi,
AHH simple you need ddmp2

Upvote 0
WantingToDie<3

WantingToDie<3

Jun 11, 2023
AHH simple you need ddmp2
ddmp2??
3 packets of paracetamol, 40% liquor and a packet of aspirin. yes it is painful. yes you will want to go to the hospital but it will work in about 5 days time if you can stick that out. It was explained to me after i did just this that your liver cannot cope with both alcohol and the pills at the exact same time, therefore your liver chooses one to process, therefore allowing the other to cause damage faster.
I wouldn't recommend it because i've done it and the only reason i'm here is because someone spotted me writhing in pain. but if you have no other option, then yes it will work.
if you choose to do so, take the liquor first and then wait until you feel buzzed and then take the pills in 10s at a time over an hour, this mitigates the need you might feel to throw up.
i'm sorry your in a position where you feel there's no other way out, i've been there and i sometimes still feel that way now.
i wish you luck whatever the case.
omg thnx, i might actually try this if i can get my hands on liquor, you're amazing, thnx

Reactions: alterationitfinds
Upvote 0
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
ddmp2??

omg thnx, i might actually try this if i can get my hands on liquor, you're amazing, thnx
Trust me I know my shit and have overdosed countless times, do not overdose on paracetamol that user that recommended it is trying to torture you. You need to Google ddmp2 the euthinasia concoction they use to kill old ppl,balso look into etizenes and gbl. Do not listen to that paracetamol bullahit you will ruin Ur organs for life trust me I've done it, and you will suffer more pain than I can describe.

Upvote 0
A

alterationitfinds

Sep 21, 2023
cheers mate, not trying to torture anybody, i'm recommending something that will work. i said multiple times how painful it is and i don't recommend it. but a lot of people here don't have access to a mirage of different restricted chemicals or have the money to buy various ropes or set ups.
you might "know your shit" but i think a hell of a lot of people on this sight have tried an OTC overdose and are aware it's painful as anything.
yes it may potentially have health consequences but if your willing to take that risk then that's a personal decision.
i don't know why everyone on this forum acts like OTC meds are the devil. if it's the only thing you can get a hold of then that's just how it is.
it does work, just because we got medical treatment doesn't mean that somebody else would. people have different pain tolerances.
people on this forum need to just make room for personal choice and not just push SN or other various chemicals.
300g of powdered apple seeds would kill somebody as well. if someone does that it's their personal choice.
2 cups of table salt would as well. personal choice.

Upvote 0