T

TimetoGo77

Apr 26, 2023
Been saving up... and need advice. Is it better to smash the pills into a powder or take them whole? I couldn't find any discussion in the forum so any help would be greatly appreciated. Not sure it matters, but I have saved up a large dose of sleeping pills (Abien and Seroquel). Figured a nice drink on an empty stomach.
Thanks.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
use a pedestal and mortar to crush the tablets then added them to water they get into your system quicker

Reactions: Sweet Tart and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Most people smash the pills and take them as a drink if they're planning on ctb with them. An antiemetic is also required.
use a pedestal and mortar to crush the tablets then added them to water they get into your system quicker
Offtopic, but, is it pestle or pedestal? I have heard it as pestle more and I thought pedestals were something else..? I might be wrong, though, since english isn't my native langauge.

T

TimetoGo77

Apr 26, 2023
Most people smash the pills and take them as a drink if they're planning on ctb with them. An antiemetic is also required.

Offtopic, but, is it pestle or pedestal? I have heard it as pestle more and I thought pedestals were something else..? I might be wrong, though, since english isn't my native langauge.
Yea i actually have some Zofran as well. Saved some up too. Can mix the powder in the (Pills) with a glass of wine to help go down.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yea i actually have some Zofran as well. Saved some up too. Can mix the powder in the (Pills) with a glass of wine to help go down.
Take the Zofran like you would a normal pill and wait until it takes action, take a higher dosage, though, but not an overdose. Just a little more than a normal dosage. I, personally, don't know what the normal dosage is but i'd just take about 2 Zofran pills. During the time that you're waiting for the pills to take action, prepare the drink with the lethal dose of whatever medication you plan on using. BUT use plain water, to avoid any unnecessary nausea.

Reactions: TimetoGo77
John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
Crush + water but I think a bigger problem is this is no bueno for ctb

Edit: maybe on the ambien? Guess it mimics benzos/barbs in gaba stimulation/cns depression?

Last edited:
T

TimetoGo77

Apr 26, 2023
Crush + water but I think a bigger problem is this is no bueno for ctb

Edit: maybe on the ambien? Guess it mimics benzos/barbs in gaba stimulation/cns depression?
I read lots of people OD on large doses on seroquel especially in large doses.

John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
I read lots of people OD on large doses on seroquel especially in large doses.
Yeah I could be way off on this, thinking of other innocuous pill combos that with wouldn't do jack. Gonna read more on this later