specklenought

specklenought

Internet Cry Baby
Oct 2, 2020
I know this is unlikely to result in anything but would appreciate anyone's time & consideration. I have:

10x 10mg Zolpidem,
4 x 5mg diazepam
10x 5mg endone (Oxycodone hydrochloride)

would taking these together do anything or would I just simply sleep for a really long time and wake up a little fucked up? I'm waiting for nitrogen and flow regulator to come to ~really~ ctb (plus figuring out whether to get a hotel or use my studio but don't wanna traumatise the ppl that work there I guess), but i just, i feel the need to do something, anything. I'm frustrated and I feel like the urge to ctb escalates every day. I was meant to see my therapist last week but they cancelled bc their pet died, and like, they are the only one who knows about whats going on for me. In our last session they told me they'd rather me call them than CTB but, then they cancelled last week so like, I just don't really trust/believe them lol. Anyway! Unimportant! This is more morbid curiosity I guess, and a way to distract myself. I hope that's okay?

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I know this is unlikely to result in anything but would appreciate anyone's time & consideration. I have:

10x 10mg Zolpidem,
4 x 5mg diazepam
10x 5mg endone (Oxycodone hydrochloride)

would taking these together do anything or would I just simply sleep for a really long time and wake up a little fucked up? I'm waiting for nitrogen and flow regulator to come to ~really~ ctb (plus figuring out whether to get a hotel or use my studio but don't wanna traumatise the ppl that work there I guess), but i just, i feel the need to do something, anything. I'm frustrated and I feel like the urge to ctb escalates every day. I was meant to see my therapist last week but they cancelled bc their pet died, and like, they are the only one who knows about whats going on for me. In our last session they told me they'd rather me call them than CTB but, then they cancelled last week so like, I just don't really trust/believe them lol. Anyway! Unimportant! This is more morbid curiosity I guess, and a way to distract myself. I hope that's okay?
I think like what you said, it would be a medium to long deep sleep.

F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I think taking those pills will allow you to sleep and take the edge off your day