Ether

Ether

Apr 17, 2019
Hi, making a plan to hang myself and wondering if I should overdose on pills/drink bleach before I do so to make me less likely to survive.

And also to drink some alcohol beforehand to numb my survival instinct.
I have rope and everything, just gotta find a good spot.

Reactions: Baskol1 and lemmeeleev
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Hey friend, I'm sorry that you're in such a dark place, I hope you find comfort and peace.
For what it's worth if done right hanging is pretty effective and relatively peaceful.
If you drink alcohol you may get drunk and not be as effective as you could be. If you drink bleach you may vomit and become severely ill and not able to complete your mission but cause yourself a LOT of paying n in the process.
Good luck brother, I hope you find what you're looking for.
DBD

Reactions: Baskol1, lemmeeleev and Ether
P

PatrickG

Apr 13, 2019
I'm not sure about your setup but hanging should work.

As regards pills I've read there isnt much success with them and they can just severely damage your liver. Same goes for bleach I wouldnt recommend it at all it is supposed to be extremely painful.

Personally i would drink the alcohol to help with SI and just use hanging.
Out of curiosity are you doing full or partial?
Good Luck either way

Reactions: woxihuanni, Baskol1, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
Ether

Ether

Apr 17, 2019
I'm planning on doing partial, however I want to make sure there's a very low survival chance. I know just hanging would probably work but accidents can happen you see.
It's why I asked about overdose and bleach drinking. If the hanging goes right and kills me, the pills/bleach will ensure my bodies messed up enough on the inside so if something does goes wrong, my body will be too knackered to survive as a veggie.

Reactions: Baskol1 and lemmeeleev
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You need about an hour alone after you hang. Full gets the job done every time if tie down and rope are sound. Just step off the stool and count to 100. Gravity does the rest.
The other stuff will get you sick. That has a higher probability of causing failure.

Reactions: Astral316, woxihuanni, Baskol1 and 5 others
Ether

Ether

Apr 17, 2019
You need about an hour alone after you hang. Full gets the job done every time if tie down and rope are sound. Just step off the stool and count to 100. Gravity does the rest.
The other stuff will get you sick. That has a higher probability of causing failure.
Ok. Thank you.

Reactions: lemmeeleev
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Bleach is probably one of the worse things to use and extremely painful to the point that you might be so distracted and overtaken by the pain that you won't be able to finish and call the ambulance, unless you plan to drink it with the pills while the noose is around your neck. Although this would work better with full not partial since you might lack the strength when you're in that much pain since you'll feel the effects of the bleach the moment you drink it.

Reactions: woxihuanni, Painted Bird, Jum and 1 other person
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
I see your point.
I'm in hangin too and sometimes I fantasize doing something irreparable like cutting off my dick in order to give the final push to do it.
I know it would be a recipie for a major failure.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and Ether
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Ouch. The opposite of pain free.
It would be easier stepping off the stool!!!

Reactions: lemmeeleev and agreement
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I'm planning on doing partial, however I want to make sure there's a very low survival chance. I know just hanging would probably work but accidents can happen you see.
It's why I asked about overdose and bleach drinking. If the hanging goes right and kills me, the pills/bleach will ensure my bodies messed up enough on the inside so if something does goes wrong, my body will be too knackered to survive as a veggie.
If you drink the bleach and your SI kicks I when hanging (likely) you're screwed

Reactions: woxihuanni, lemmeeleev and Ether
S

Sooji95

Apr 29, 2019
What if before you even take the pills, you're already placing the knot on your neck while standing on a chair or just standing on the floor? Then of course when you overdose you'll lose consciousness and so the hanging comes in because you'll fall and with that, the knot tightens. What do you guys think? I'm also thinking of doing this.

account676

account676

Sep 5, 2019
Don't drink bleach! Just unnecessary pain.

Reactions: Stan and Painted Bird
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
please please don't drink bleach, it is one of the most painful things to drink. the pain is said to be unbearable. so please don't do that.

Reactions: Painted Bird, Stan, Baskol1 and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
goddamn what has this shit come to! we trying to make our final moments as painful as possible? absolutely no way I would consider taking bleach.

Reactions: Baskol1