• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
Hey guys. I'm planning to drink heavily and take 60mg oxycodone along with 1000mg or more of DXM and a shitton of gabapentin (I have a prescription for 600mg) and then put a plastic bag over my head and secure it with duct tape so that I pass out and suffocate. I'm 120 pounds and I don't think I'll be found by anyone since I'll be doing it in the middle of the night. Does this sound like a good method?

• Hugs
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Please don't do that. It sounds horrific, like something you see in a horror movie.

Why not a peaceful quick method?

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Forveleth and Praestat_Mori
takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
Please don't do that. It sounds horrific, like something you see in a horror movie.

Why not a peaceful quick method?
Don't have access to SN, SI is a bitch and I couldn't bring myself to kick the chair

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Do you have an opioid tolerance? Did u use opioids before? Oxy can be lethal by itself. I would avoid too much alc. Suffocation with a plastic bag can activate heavy SI reactions if you're not deeply unconscious or already in a coma.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and Forveleth
takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
Do you have an opioid tolerance? Did u use opioids before? Oxy can be lethal by itself. I would avoid too much alc. Suffocation with a plastic bag can activate heavy SI reactions if you're not deeply unconscious or already in a coma.
I have only ever taken 10mg of oxy once before. Attempted to OD on suboxone a couple years back but no other opioid use besides that

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I would be doing it in the middle of the night
If you're not alone at home there is always a risk of making noises and others could wake up and look after you if you're not alone in your flat/house. Just keep this in mind. A lot of people fail bc they are being found too early bc they were not alone at home.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Forveleth and takeyourshotfunboy
takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
If you're not alone at home there is always a risk of making noises and others could wake up and look after you if you're not alone in your flat/house. Just keep this in mind. A lot of people fail bc they are being found too early bc they were not alone at home.
In that case I'll go outside to an isolated spot
Considering grapefruit juice to potentiate it as well

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Don't have access to SN, SI is a bitch and I couldn't bring myself to kick the chair
It's not all about SN anyway, this forum is flooded with SN like its some miracle method. It doesn't help with our SI and its objectively slow and liable for us to call for help. People go on like its the only method or something.

There are much better methods in the megathreads.

Good luck whatever you decide.

Reactions: Forveleth, Praestat_Mori and takeyourshotfunboy
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
Hey guys. I'm planning to drink heavily and take 60mg oxycodone along with 1000mg or more of DXM and a shitton of gabapentin (I have a prescription for 600mg) and then put a plastic bag over my head and secure it with duct tape so that I pass out and suffocate. I'm 120 pounds and I don't think I'll be found by anyone since I'll be doing it in the middle of the night. Does this sound like a good method?
Sorry you're in so much pain.
We think your body would react to the bag before anything else. You'd be shook awake by not being being able to breathe and your mind will be muddled by the drugs and alcohol that you won't really know what's going on. If the bag is thick enough and secured really well, this might be successful, but there's a lot of IF's involved.

We hope you find peace. Be well on your journey.

Reactions: takeyourshotfunboy and Forveleth
A

axab43

Mar 10, 2024
It's not all about SN anyway, this forum is flooded with SN like its some miracle method. It doesn't help with our SI and its objectively slow and liable for us to call for help. People go on like its the only method or something.

There are much better methods in the megathreads.

Good luck whatever you decide.
Out of interest, what methods would you consider "much better." (There are many methods in the megathreads. I can't think of any that are more peaceful than SN or reliable particularly

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Out of interest, what methods would you consider "much better." (There are many methods in the megathreads. I can't think of any that are more peaceful than SN or reliable particularly
We are not really allowed to advise on any particular method but some that are objectively faster and more peaceful than SN include:
CO
Inert gasses like argon or nitrogen
IV fentanyl
Sodium pentobarbital
Amitriptyline
Partial suspension

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
We are not really allowed to advise on any particular method but some that are objectively faster and more peaceful than SN include:
CO
IV fentanyl
Sodium pentobarbital
Amitriptyline
Partial suspension
All of them you mentioned are inaccessible minus the suspension, which requires some technicality and is kinda scary.

The rest are really hard to get stuff. I can't drag a nitrogen cylinder across home when my family is there, although it's much simpler than SN

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
CO
IV fentanyl
Sodium pentobarbital
Amitriptyline
Partial suspension
I wouldn't be so sure that CO is more peaceful than CO2, that is, the gas expelled while suffocating in the plastic bag, perhaps just at very high concentrations, I compared the two gases and CO2 has fewer side effects, I also think that the ideal si putting the plastic bag as stunned as possible, but not so much that you lose consciousness before putting it on.

I wouldn't be so sure about amitriptyline either, even if I don't know the molecule well.