S

Suspect_Device

Student
Jul 10, 2022
One thing I know about myself is that I'm a procrastinator. So I ended up getting a job and permanently injured myself (aggravated a nagging health condition that I had that no one would help me fix), signed up for more classes than I can handle, took on a position as president of a school club, and quit drinking cold turkey. I think I've sufficiently set the stage for a complete nervous breakdown. I still have to obtain a gun but that should be the final piece to ctb. I imagine sticking a gun in my mouth and ending it constantly. My ears are ringing my neck hurts my shoulder hurts I want out so bad.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: AntHills
Katakuri19

Katakuri19

Aug 17, 2023
Letting go of a few of these responsibilities can be a good thing. Idk if that's the main reason you want to ctb, but if it's the pressure that's making you feel this way, dropping the job or the club will let you take a breather.

I was depressed and felt overwhelmed in my second year of college, I dropped it and got a job, when I felt ready I went back to finish it. I have other issues now that makes me depressed, but at the time it was the correct decision.

endofafoxtwo

endofafoxtwo

silly red fox guy
May 1, 2023
It makes me sad that such impossible situations come to be. This isn't right.

S

Suspect_Device

Student
Jul 10, 2022
Letting go of a few of these responsibilities can be a good thing. Idk if that's the main reason you want to ctb, but if it's the pressure that's making you feel this way, dropping the job or the club will let you take a breather.

I was depressed and felt overwhelmed in my second year of college, I dropped it and got a job, when I felt ready I went back to finish it. I have other issues now that makes me depressed, but at the time it was the correct decision.
I've been wanting to go for three years now and just really tired of treading water, it's time to drown.

CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
Its
I've been wanting to go for three years now and just really tired of treading water, it's time to drown.
It's crazy how time can fly past like this while we wait in this suicide interim.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's certainly understandable just feeling so tired of suffering here, I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for.