bpdbunnygirl

bpdbunnygirl

Sep 19, 2023
I love piercings and i also enjoy piercing myself. I know it's dangerous but I don't really care about that (I am on this site after all lol). I have 9 facial piercings and 11 ear piercings. do you guys have piercings? how many? I'm hoping to save up some money so I can get tattoos.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, backtoearth and girlsboysthems
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
What tatoos you thinking of getting? full body? A wicked cat, your profile?
fat cat GIF

rabbitmalice56

rabbitmalice56

I ain't tryin' to live, pray I die
Sep 14, 2023
dissapointingly none, im as regular as it gets to body modification other than self harm, its just not that normal here. i want to get a tattoo but i would need it somewhere where it doesnt get seen but then it kinda defeat the purpose

Reactions: bpdbunnygirl and YandereMikuMistress
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
i got a nose piercing a lip piercing and i want to get my eyebrow done too. and my ears. and i have 2 tattoos. hoping to get many more.

Reactions: bpdbunnygirl
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
i was thinking of getting more piercings today actually lol. i have 7 atm but wanna get a lot more, and i have three tats atm but wanna be covered eventually (if i last that long and have enough money but i doubt i will lol)

• Hugs
Reactions: bpdbunnygirl and Praestat_Mori
backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
I love body modification!! I've got both nostrils, septum, industrial/scaffolding, and my ears stretched to 10mm - a couple tattoos as well (but they're really identifying so I won't say what they are). I really want a vertical labret, more ear piercings, and a more... intimate piercing as well as the tattoos I have planned but its all just so expensive!! I wish I had the courage to do it myself but I am so scared of fucking it up by shaking or twitching, but admire those who can diy them

Reactions: cgrtt.brns, bpdbunnygirl and Praestat_Mori
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
I've had pretty much every piercing in my lifetime, but only ended up keeping my septum ring. I just get bored of caring for them quick. More a tattoo girl, I'm in the 30s so far

aiki__0

aiki__0

Sep 18, 2023
I have 8 ear piercings, snakebites, split tongue, septum, I also pierce my fingers and neck as a form of self harm I suppose since they always close up or get infected after a week

Sagew0789

Sagew0789

Almost there
Jul 10, 2023
I have 7 year piercings and currently stretching my first lobes
I pierced my septum, bellybutton and smiley myself. All healed
Planning to get more in the future

Reactions: bpdbunnygirl
sillyygirl

sillyygirl

am a sillyygirl real>_<!!!!