• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
WhatsApp Image 2023 08 15 at 215439
This is 12 pills of cyclizine. Any advice? This is all i have. Will I escape from this cursed planet?

• Love
Reactions: Notbadenough
Notbadenough

Notbadenough

IM BEING SERIOUS
Aug 7, 2023
i wouldn't recommend it, there's better ways and this one will definitely not work.

Reactions: _Alfarooq_
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Jul 24, 2023
That's the problem. I don't have it. I'm trying to find a way to order sodium nitrite, but the stupid people say they sell it to businesses

Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
That's the problem. I don't have it. I'm trying to find a way to order sodium nitrite, but the stupid people say they sell it to businesses
There is a source that ships to individuals, although you might have to pay some custom fees with the shipper. Dig around and you might find it, it's from a country that starts with M and ends with a.

Notbadenough

Notbadenough

IM BEING SERIOUS
Aug 7, 2023
find another method then, i won't suggest anything, but my preferred method would be hanging.

Reactions: CW36
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Jul 24, 2023
There is a source that ships to individuals, although you might have to pay some custom fees with the shipper. Dig around and you might find it, it's from a country that starts with M and ends with a.
Please tell me it. If you can't private message me it.

Reactions: Octavia
Notbadenough

Notbadenough

IM BEING SERIOUS
Aug 7, 2023
that one country from Asia?

U

USER80709

Apr 30, 2023
With all due respect, the folks at this forum are kind of privileged. Each one has an effect and they need to understand that not everyone is able to have methods close to 100% effectiveness. Try! It can kill him! I've been thinking about that too.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm not sure it's an issue saying the name of a country. You're not naming a specific source, which is against the rules.

Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
that one country from Asia?
Mhm.
I'm not sure it's an issue saying the name of a country. You're not naming a specific source, which is against the rules.
I'm just being careful. Initials + country + SN gives the actual source as the top result.
With all due respect, the folks at this forum are kind of privileged. Each one has an effect and they need to understand that not everyone is able to have methods close to 100% effectiveness. Try! It can kill him! I've been thinking about that too.
There is a difference between taking chances with a method that might actually kill you and using a method that would just send you to the ER. Overdoses with meds have to be meticulously planned, because things that can end you easily are not typically sold as medicine .

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Notbadenough
Notbadenough

Notbadenough

IM BEING SERIOUS
Aug 7, 2023
Mhm.

I'm just being careful. Initials + country + SN gives the actual source as the top result.
there's a lot of countries that start with M and end with a, example: Mongolia, Moldova, Malta, Malaysia (this is a list of countries i want to go to btw).