PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Been trying to have fun on Nintendo Switch with some luck I have found joy in skyward sword and among us. I've been up and down the past few years.

• Love
Reactions: dissident and looseye
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
If you haven't played Breath of the Wild I would seriously recommend it. I had this serendipitous opporunity to play it the first time my life went to shit and it kept me alive. Also set a new standard for Zelda for me; Skyward Sword had been my favourite beforehand, but when I returned to it for another run a few years later, it was grating as hell and mostly a slog for the sake of something to do.

• Love
Reactions: dissident and notmuchtimeleft27
notmuchtimeleft27

notmuchtimeleft27

Neither Demon nor Human
Oct 4, 2022
If you like RPGs I highly recommend the SMT franchise. It's like Pokémon but religious figures that you can fuse into stronger demons. Like Hindi, Greek, Roman, Japanese, Chinese and all sorts of mythology's make up its repitore. Even Lucifer and the Christian god are prominent characters in the games, and in some games can even fight for you, but it isn't about the religions. It's about power struggles between humans, demons and deities. And they have a few games out on switch.I recommend SMT V if your new, it'll show you the basics. It's not the best SMT, but great gameplay nonetheless. The persona games will be on switch too, so those are also worth checking out. It's the same franchise but more of a social sim with RPG elements. I agree with the above commenters statement on Breath of the Wild too, it's a blast.

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
PS used to be a great hobby for me but don't feel like it anymore.