I

IronicFail

Sep 27, 2018
So the night I joined, I had been drinking for hours. By the end of the day I'd been drinking for nearly 12 hours. Whilst towards the end of drinking, I sent a message to the only person that really means anything to me on a deep level. This wasn't a "drunk text" moment.

See we decided because of where we're at (psychologically speaking) to limit contact. (She has fight in her when I don't). We agreed to talk at a certain time.

Whilst drunk I decided I didn't want to talk, I felt like I would hurt her if we spoke. So I said something about it being time, and not wanting to hurt her, and a second message that we'll talk tomorrow.

She only got the first. My phone lost signal. She called me over and over. About 40 minutes later I got one of them.

After yelling at me and not listening, she is gone from my life. Also the person who I wanted to take my dog. I can't do this if I don't know she will have him. Unless I take him with me, but I can't do that.

Now I'm stuck trying to fix my plans.

I've failed again at something. Many somethings this time...

Reactions: weedoge, Maravillosa, lv-gras and 1 other person
Readytoendit

Readytoendit

Sep 29, 2018
Sorry man. It hurts so much when we disappoint the few people we care about. I'm glad your being thoughtful of your dog.

Reactions: IronicFail
I

IronicFail

Sep 27, 2018
Thanks. I'm going to find a place for him that I trust. And begin replanning. I'm just feeling shattered. I'm barely making it from day to day now.

Reactions: Readytoendit
Readytoendit

Readytoendit

Sep 29, 2018
I've been feeling the same recently. Just have to take everything day by day for now.