W

wheezle42

Mar 13, 2023
I've made my decision. Shotgun to the head.

Seems like one of the best. Super high rate of success, instant death, flexible location (I'm going to the woods and scheduling an email to police with gps), cheap, *legal*. Love it. No fuking around with bitcoin and dodgy sellers.

Where I live you can't easily purchase weapons. You have 2 courses to take, 1 online 1 offline. I got my online hunters thing today, only got 1 course left. I like it because it's giving me some time until I can get the license (month or 2). That way I can make sure I'm not making a rash decision. I can meditate on the whole thing. Considering how long I've been thinking about ending it, I doubt much will change :]

I feel lighter today. Filled with sorrow and pain and suffering, but lighter. Today was a good day. Pew pew!

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye, Praestat_Mori and ipmanwc0
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Where are you gonna aim? I'm thinking of this method as well but don't know where to place the gun

W

wheezle42

Mar 13, 2023
In mouth, aimed up. But do your research i'm not an expert (new here). Considering the rate of success though, I don't think details matter as much as with other methods. Which is one of the things I like about it. Aim at head, boom, 95+% chance of success.

Don't make rash decisions though. I've had 30+ years of "trying to live" without success. I gave it my all.

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I really like the firearm method too. There is a reason it's just most popular method in many places. I'm glad you had a better day today :D

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and wheezle42
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I believe that those who are able to access this method certainly are fortunate.