S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
Reading more into the C-14 bill, you may be qualified if you have a severe mental illness. I think I may be a good candidate, and I want to try.

For context, I've been diagnosed with C-PTSD, MDD, and GAD. The first time I attempted suicide was when I was 10 years old. However, I did not seek professional help up until I was 20 years old as my parents never let me and thought mental illness wasn't real but my symptoms got progressively worse every year and I could not handle it anymore, so decided to see a doctor at my University Clinic without telling anyone. I am 25 now, have been in and out of therapy and different medications, but the pain and on/off episodes of psychosis have become unbearable to function, and just getting worse.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any doctors/nurses/clinics in Ontario who had an open mind and would be willing to go through with this? Practitioners can refuse as well if they do not morally agree with assisted suicide, so I want to make sure I meet the right doctor/nurse who would be willing to help.

Last edited:
Reactions: puppy9 and Disappointered
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Look up Medical assistance in dying (MAID) Law in Canada.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I don't think so otherwise this would be known already and people from Canada would do that? I could be wrong tho