A

ali456

Aug 23, 2020
From this year to last year something has gone terrible wrong in my body. The Doctors dont know what the problem is now and I haven't slept in a month in pain and basically hyperventilating at night. I don't feel like I'm getting oxygen. Screaming all day for a month in agony. My heart is pounding and this feels like hell on earth. I used to go on this site a lot for the last 2 years but that was when I was physically doing a lot better. No clue what's happened but it basically feels like my body is shutting down. Very hard even to write this. It's different when you're looking up suicide and perfectly healthy vs when you're in immense physical suffering and pain that's a whole new ball game. Wouldn't wish it upon anyone. Going over and over and over again in my mind what went wrong to cause this suffering trying to figure it out and regret everything I've ever done that could have injured myself. It's so difficult to watch your life health and sanity slip through your hands. It's a prolonged torture. The pain is unbearable. Whole body is burning. Doctors not knowing how to fix the problem or what the problem is unbearable. I can't keep suffering like this. But I'm in too much pain even to do any method. It's hard for me to reply very hard. I wanted to live a good healthy life. This is not what I wanted at all. A word of caution for all of you is if you're not serious about suicide don't hurt yourself and cause unecessary bodily damage. I miss being able to be happy feel good to take a deep breath. I miss the life I could've had. I'm gonna miss my family. But can't do this on my own in way too much pain.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Homecoming, Arvinneedstodie, WearyOfStruggling and 6 others
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
A word of caution for all of you is if you're not serious about suicide don't hurt yourself and cause unecessary bodily damage. I miss being able to be happy feel good to take a deep breath.

Did you attempt suicide and damage your body causing this pain???

I'm deeply sorry you're in so much physical pain. My father is in immense physical pain, as well. He's had two knee replacements, and he has crippling arthritis. He can barely walk. He lays in bed at night and screams in agony all night. He don't sleep. At all. He begs God to take his life. He refuses suicide, because he believes if he commits it, he goes to hell. Very sad, there's nothing I can do to help him.

I want to note, I saw your post on the Partners thread - and noone can send you a Private Message on this site until you have made 5 posts. I think it's 5? Maybe 10. Just, go make some random bullshit posts on some threads, so maybe somebody can message you and help you.

• Aww..
Reactions: Homecoming
A

ali456

Aug 23, 2020
Sorry to hear about your dad. I did things in the past like attempting to hang myself that I think created some neck pain and problems in my facial area. I'm afraid I could've damaged nerves. I'm scared a lot of things I did even ingesting medications created more misery for me and not less ultimately. Could be wrong. What your dad is going through sounds so terrible and agonizing. Wish there was a way to relieve his physical suffering. That's what I'll do. Thanks for replying
Did u say earlier that you have a gun

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: RedDEE
G

Goodbye710

Student
Jul 12, 2020
I'm in immense breathing difficulty wher I'm unable to sleep, cope, etc.. I eventually found opiods which is basically only thing that helped but I only take every 10 days to avoid being an addict.

I recently heard of kratom which has a small amount of natural opioids and bought some online. Maybe it will help you with pain.