Ntothed

Ntothed

Jan 1, 2019
Does anyone here want to ctb for no other reason than being in physical pain and not being able to function normally?

I am at a crossroads here, my pain is coming to the point where I need to either be diagnosed with something medically (although this option may also lead me to ctb depending on what's going on) or I need to put an end to it myself. I've been to the doctors on numerous occasions but no diagnoses has been made.

I'm getting to the point where enough is enough.

Reactions: stellabelle, Lifeisatrap, Smilla and 4 others
W

wxtyubidi7y

Student
Jun 30, 2018
Yes, undiagnosed chronic pain is awful. Sorry that it sounds like you may be facing this. Even if it wasn't treatable a diagnosis would answer questions, give you some expectations of the future, and give some concrete suggestions on how to manage it.

Reactions: Ntothed, Lifeisatrap, Lara Francis and 2 others
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
yes i dont have diagnosis either

i recently read about a guy who had morbus whipple and had immense joint and muscle pain for 6 years (got misdiagnosed with rheuma and fibromyalgie) and then developed neurological problems (couldnt sleep for 1 year...like literally didnt sleep for more than 1-3h per day...doctors first couldnt believe it)...after 7 years he eventually developed the typical syndroms that cointain diarrhea and it was only then doctors could diagnos him properly

it is a very rare rare illness though...like 1 in a 1.000.000 is affected

this guy must went through a nightmare...

Reactions: Lifeisatrap