• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
It's happening! I'm not going to wait for court approval but for those who have time there is a chance

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: etherealspring, thebelljarrr, iloverachel and 4 others
anastenka

anastenka

Rosa
Apr 25, 2024
is it to invasive for me to ask how to process into getting approved goes? is there an age limit or requirement you must have? there isn't much information I can find on this

Reactions: etherealspring, myusername890, karmaisabitch and 1 other person
R

returntothevoid

Student
Jul 20, 2023
Where do you live? Canada or Netherlands or something?

Reactions: karmaisabitch
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So fortunate, I envy those who can be euthanised. Must be such a relief to have the option to die in a peaceful, guaranteed way. Such a thing isn't even avaliable where I exist which is beyond unacceptable, I despise how I exist in such a pro-suffering country.

Reactions: etherealspring, myusername890, karmaisabitch and 4 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Being depressed since 7 up until 34 sounds horrible
I've been depressed from like 22-30 and those 8 years felt like an eternity. I hope she finds peace and will be free of suffering

Reactions: etherealspring, myusername890 and karmaisabitch
cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024

with this and that other Dutch woman, it feels like there is an agenda going on with pushing stories about youngish physically healthy women choosing euthanasia for mental illnesses, designed to spark counter-reactions and anger.

Last edited:
Reactions: etherealspring, divinemistress36, myusername890 and 3 others
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
with this and that Dutch woman, it feels like there is an agenda going on with pushing stories about youngish physically healthy women choosing euthanasia for mental illnesses, designed to spark counter-reactions and anger.
I think the current interest in the Dutch example is due to the domestic debate in the UK. The UK's various parliaments are due to vote on euthanasia within the next couple of years so I think the interest comes from that.

• Informative
Reactions: etherealspring, cait_sith and karmaisabitch
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I also these are pushing things along;

Interested to see if the last remaining taboo, ctb'ing will ever become untaboo within the UK as other subjects like being gay / transsexual etc?

Personally I don't think so, if you look at the history of ctb'ing. Basically it was pretty much acceptable (i.e. Japanese Samari culture) until westerners figured dead pleasants can't make them richer during the Industrial revolution.

Reactions: etherealspring, divinemistress36, dggtscccvfd and 1 other person
xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
I wish you happy one.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
is it to invasive for me to ask how to process into getting approved goes? is there an age limit or requirement you must have? there isn't much information I can find on this
I'm trying to find that myself, I will let you know once I learn anything about the process
Being depressed since 7 up until 34 sounds horrible
I've been depressed from like 22-30 and those 8 years felt like an eternity. I hope she finds peace and will be free of suffering
I know right? I wonder how she actually made it that far!
So fortunate, I envy those who can be euthanised. Must be such a relief to have the option to die in a peaceful, guaranteed way. Such a thing isn't even avaliable where I exist which is beyond unacceptable, I despise how I exist in such a pro-suffering country.
she is fortunate! Maybe we're getting there too, you never know
Where do you live? Canada or Netherlands or something?
I live in America 👎🏻
I wish you happy one.
Thank you 🙏

Last edited:
Reactions: caushin11