conejo triste

conejo triste

Researching
Aug 12, 2023
I used to love food up until recently. Eating is such a chore now. I haven't eaten a full meal all week because I don't feel the need to. I only eat when I'm hungry and when I do, I can only make it through a few bites before storing it in the fridge only to throw it out a few days later.
I've struggled with the physical effects of my mental health for many years (e.g. poor hygiene, oversleeping, heavy body) but this is new. I would be scared, but even then I'm too tired to be concerned.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: dialogos, Slark, sensenmann and 1 other person
sensenmann

sensenmann

this will be the end of me
Jun 14, 2023
I have no problem eating but also feeling bad physically more and more lately, I feel like absolute trash in the morning then feeling tired all day.
I guess that the result of being depressed, anxious, never going outside, not working out.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: dialogos and conejo triste
S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
I used to love food up until recently. Eating is such a chore now. I haven't eaten a full meal all week because I don't feel the need to. I only eat when I'm hungry and when I do, I can only make it through a few bites before storing it in the fridge only to throw it out a few days later.
I've struggled with the physical effects of my mental health for many years (e.g. poor hygiene, oversleeping, heavy body) but this is new. I would be scared, but even then I'm too tired to be concerned.
I'm going through something similar. In my case, I have very serious insomnia, and not sleeping makes me feel bad every day. I just don't feel any pleasure in eating anymore. I sincerely hope that you can get better and be happy.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dialogos and conejo triste
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I'm circling the shitter because of chronic physical illness. Unfortunately it's still a long way down and I don't intend to hang on for the duration. Screw that. I see what's ahead and want no part of it. I just hope a loving god doesn't get mad at me for cutting out a little early and cast me off into a burning lake of sulfur where there's weeping and gnashing of teeth for all eternity.

• Hugs
Reactions: conejo triste
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm eating "OK", not as much as I once was not all that long ago, but what depression has done more to me is thrown off my entire schedule. I don't sleep well at all, so I often feel the need to take a nap during the day. Well, taking a nap screws me up at night in so much that I am unable to go to bed at a decent hour. It's like everything has "shifted". I'm not at all hungry when I get up in the morning, so when I finally feel like eating something for breakfast, it's around lunchtime. Same goes for any dinner, which I frequently eat near midnight. My whole system is off, including bowel movements, and I have no idea how to get it back on track, or even if it's possible. I've lost quite a bit of weight over the past 6 months or so, and I wasn't heavy by any stretch of that word to start with. I look forward to the day when I won't have to deal with any of this shit.

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also see eating as being a chore, existing here truly can be so dreadful and tiring, it's awful how there is unlimited potential for existing to get even more unbearable.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: conejo triste and dialogos
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
The problem seems to be neurological rather than purely mental. Did you inform your doctor about this recent development?