finish.me

finish.me

I need you to feel this
Jul 14, 2021
Ive been having painful pangs of sadness in my chest and stomach that make it hard to breathe in when I'm depressed and thinking about suicide and it's crippling me? Like Ill be outside and the feeling hits and I stop dead in my tracks, and I'll stand there fighting off the urge to curl in on myself or hit myself. I'll stand for minutes waiting for it to pass. If I'm at home I get into bed and lie there catatonically for hours. It feels like an urge, like: I want to die so badly it hurts.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: StolenLife, apple2myeye!, Venus13 and 5 others
D

dunnowhatelse

Aug 10, 2022
u have anxiety my dude

Reactions: makethepainstop, finish.me and Disappointered
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Your doc should give you script for benzos. It might not solve your problems but it will make day to day living easier.

Reactions: Venus13, makethepainstop and finish.me
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
Your doc should give you script for benzos. It might not solve your problems but it will make day to day living easier.
Not only will it not solve your problems it will introduce a whole world of new ones. Which is why most doctors only prescribe them short term, if at all.

Besides the OP appears more depressed/catatonic than painfully anxious where benzos would be in any way helpful.

I'm sorry for your pain OP.

Reactions: finish.me and damaged_soul
D

damaged_soul

Experienced
Jul 30, 2022
Oh man I feel this. I literally get nausea, headaches, and heartburn from depression. I want to die so badly it hurts.

• Hugs
Reactions: SamTam33 and makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Sometimes thoughts have the ability to make the human organism feel pain. Especially strong emotions and feelings. Hugs to you.

A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
chronic violent seizures i get
just not enough to kill me i wish

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Ive been having painful pangs of sadness in my chest and stomach that make it hard to breathe in when I'm depressed and thinking about suicide and it's crippling me? Like Ill be outside and the feeling hits and I stop dead in my tracks, and I'll stand there fighting off the urge to curl in on myself or hit myself. I'll stand for minutes waiting for it to pass. If I'm at home I get into bed and lie there catatonically for hours. It feels like an urge, like: I want to die so badly it hurts.
Anxiety and panic attacks

Reactions: Disappointered
N

Nigh

Experienced
Oct 12, 2020
I feel you. I recently have started uncontrollably shaking almost like a fit. I also have the worst heart burn. It's horrible.

Reactions: damaged_soul and Venus13
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so awful how the human body can torture people. I think that it's certainly one of the worst things about having to exist. It sounds really tiring what you are going through, I hope that you find some relief.

Reactions: damaged_soul and finish.me
D

damaged_soul

Experienced
Jul 30, 2022
It really is so awful how the human body can torture people. I think that it's certainly one of the worst things about having to exist. It sounds really tiring what you are going through, I hope that you find some relief.
Yeah, the human body is a torture device. It subjects me to all kinds of suffering without letting me leave.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I've also used benzos w/o problems and I know others who have and still do. Not sure why benzos are treated by some as such a big deal that they should be recommended against. I would never take on the pretension of making some kind of medical diagnosis just from OP's post but parts of it can easily fall into the anxiety. If it were me I would correspondingly consider benzos, which, in my opinion, provide benefit that outweighs risk of harm.

Relatedly, the prospect of being treated like a criminal and/or beggar by medical doctors is in itself bad for patients' mental health. I find the whole gatekeeping approach to medicine tiresome to say the least. We live in a society that creates a bunch of problems for which drugs are required in order to keep functioning or just to not have to suffer. Not only do I not plan on retreating into the woods, trying to go off-grid or joining a new age meditation cult but the fact that some people end up abusing drugs or that there is an "opioid crisis" shouldn't be my problem. Maybe the docs can take it up with drug companies and politicians. Maybe they can advocate for a different society in the distant future. That's nice and all but if I need a drug to relieve suffering, the fact that some people who got fucked over by life or maybe just the economy are supposedly dying so much more frequently from drug addiction lately that it apparently requires ongoing mediatization all of a sudden, has nothing to do with me. It has nothing to do with patients and their medical needs, especially when their medical needs don't include being an addict. This approach has permanently undermined the quality of doctor patient relationships and is not something I will ever voluntarily entertain for myself or anyone I care about.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Not only will it not solve your problems it will introduce a whole world of new ones. Which is why most doctors only prescribe them short term, if at all.

Besides the OP appears more depressed/catatonic than painfully anxious where benzos would be in any way helpful.

I'm sorry for your pain OP.
I just noticed your aggressive response to my post in the "how many of you have regular sex" thread that is now closed. Do you think you've "called me out" for being a naughty incel "cult" member? The ridiculous pretension you assumed of someone looking down on me with some sort of "girl power" delusion of righteousness because "calling out" a baddy isn't working. Perhaps you feel good telling yourself you can discipline someone for poisoning the forum - you care so much - by describing what they know to be their experiences, those of men they know, and seemingly the most likely experience for men who don't have access to women.

Wanna feel even better? Let's not derail this thread but you're free to DM me or find me on telegram if you would like to discuss this further.

There's no shortage of virtue signaling haters here. I hope you can find them and talk about how crazy and hateful I am. What I LITTERALLY THINK about this forum! Keep your slander and other jibber jabber to yourself. If you want to take up a topic that will get a thread closed...just message me :)

Reactions: whatevs and come to dust
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
I just noticed your aggressive response to my post in the "how many of you have regular sex" thread that is now closed. Do you think you've "called me out" for being a naughty incel "cult" member? The ridiculous pretension you assumed of someone looking down on me with some sort of "girl power" delusion of righteousness because "calling out" a baddy isn't working. Perhaps you feel good telling yourself you can discipline someone for poisoning the forum - you care so much - by describing what they know to be their experiences, those of men they know, and seemingly the most likely experience for men who don't have access to women.

Wanna feel even better? Let's not derail this thread but you're free to DM me or find me on telegram if you would like to discuss this further.

There's no shortage of virtue signaling haters here. I hope you can find them and talk about how crazy and hateful I am. What I LITTERALLY THINK about this forum! Keep your slander and other jibber jabber to yourself. If you want to take up a topic that will get a thread closed...just message me :)
Whatever. There's no point in arguing. We will never agree, or be friends. You just illustrate my point, that adopting incel beliefs and mentality simply alienates you further from the 99.9% of the population who aren't incels.

Sorry that you can't compute how offensive your views are. I have no ill will towards you as a person whatsoever.

Last edited:
S

SeeminglyFine

Mixing pills with potions under the smoke alas
Jan 2, 2022
Back when i was sober i used to do the wim hof method when that happened to me, i shoulve sat down though because i passed out outside a lot doing that, i guess i overdid it.
Not sure how useful that was though, i went from feeling anxious to feeling high and lethargic.

• Love
Reactions: waRmblanket