puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
My physical health has been deteriorating a lot over the past couple weeks. I haven't gotten out of bed to stretch, eaten food, or drank much water.

I just woke up from a nap, and my heart beat has felt irregular since. It's going so fast, some of the beats are very hard, and the tempo isn't consistent at all.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: PA𝖨𝑁, AllCatsAreGrey, Nanako and 7 others
Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

Sep 26, 2022
Try getting a stress ball, if you don't have one ball up some socks. Try to sync your controlled inhale with a slow clench of the stress ball. I personally do this in counts of seven. The clenching and breathing exercises should at the least prevent you from hyperventilating but also a good way to calm down in general, hence slow the heart. To a lesser degree it is also a forearm exercise. ( I have no official medical training, this is based off of personal usage )

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey, Dangerdonkey333, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Dangerdonkey333

Dangerdonkey333

Crann Bethadh
Nov 19, 2023
To give advice that's not already been given by Spike. I'll say that on the surface level, sounds like it could be a combination of stress, dehydration, and/or electrolyte imbalance. The quickest fix I could think of would be a gatorade, or water and a meal with some fruit and saltiness to it at least. Hope you get better soon. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Spike Spiegel, Praestat_Mori and puella