• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hello everyone.
I mean physical exercise but each and every day literally, no day off!
I forced myself to do it and I've been doing it for about 5 months now and it feels really really good, I highly recommend it, you can search for routines on Youtube there are thousands of videos to do at home and/or outside. Not much time is needed if the intensity is high! Besides, this time is well invested for sure, so this hobby is worth the effort.

(Feel free to ask via pm if you want a channel recommendation)

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Eternal Eyes, another_creature, wounded_warrior and 7 others
Grimpoteuthis

Grimpoteuthis

Your deep sea friend
Jul 1, 2023
I am glad it works out for you! Exercising just drains me physically on top of my already drained mind unfortunately.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and F&Inside
F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
That's how I was before this! But I feel much better now, so from here I urge you to try it again and to anyone reading this too (because it may be useful to someone else)

Anyway, if it's not your thing, I understand and I hope you find something for yourself that makes you feel better.

Personally, it is a hobby that brings me a lot and makes me feel that it is not wasted time, something important to me.
And anyone else want to give it a try?

• Informative
Reactions: another_creature
S

sos

Jul 22, 2024
what kind of physical exercise do you do

at some point i managed to hit the gym 6 days a week for about 1,5-2 hours every time

it has definitely helped back then

only issue was getting the will to exercise into my daily routine, it had taken me a couple of weeks before i could visit the gym w/o the need of the "i gotta go" mentality

bc yea it became part of my routine

shouldn't overdo the whole exercising thing tho. 7 days is doable but it really depends on the intensity of your workouts

might be overkill at some point and cause injuries or any other physical / mental problems

glad that you've found something tho!!

Reactions: F&Inside
F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Well I do everything: workout, cardio, stretching etc
Thank you for your concern, but there are training plans for men and women, for everyone designed to be done on a daily basis, it's ok.
btw the gym is great and you should take it up again but I have no time for the commute so I do it all at home, it's possible with those trainers on Youtube. I really feel good about these workouts, better than when I used to go to the gym when I was younger, if you are up for it, you can try it too!
I forgot, that's true, it is difficult to force yourself to do it, to get into that dynamic you know, to propose to do it and to be constant regardless of the day or the mood.
Doing it even on the most depressing days, I do it because I know that if I don't it will be even worse.

Last edited:
spottem

spottem

gurl
Jul 23, 2024
At what intensity do you workout, and did you have any athletiscm before starting? I've never been more active outside in my life before these past few months, but I feel the same if not worse. I mainly just take longer, high incline walks though, nothing crazy or structured.

F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
At what intensity do you workout, and did you have any athletiscm before starting? I've never been more active outside in my life before these past few months, but I feel the same if not worse. I mainly just take longer, high incline walks though, nothing crazy or structured.
My background as an athlete? When I was younger I did practice. But I was generally inactive the last years, so it was like starting from the beginning. Now after a few months I increased the intensity quite a bit.

You can search for what you need on Youtube (there is almost everything there) if you need advice, when you can send me a PM.

cryone

cryone

Student
Nov 23, 2023
shouldn't overdo the whole exercising thing tho. 7 days is doable but it really depends on the intensity of your workouts

might be overkill at some point and cause injuries or any other physical / mental problems
yeah, if it is high intensity take atleast one rest day. it's important for preventing injuries but also in ensuring proper muscle gains. if you overwork your muscles, it'll be counterproductive. most professional atheletes even schedule rest days.

F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Yes, that's true, but it also depends on the training plan, you can also do it every day too if you have a good plan designed, it's easy to find them on the internet.

Well, I hope that some of you will be encouraged to be physically active, if not every day, then in your own way! I am sure this will help all of you on your journey.
Why did I personally choose to do it every day? So that I wouldn't relax for a single day, so it would be harder for me to let it go, and it worked.

Last edited:
SketchTurner

SketchTurner

Jul 24, 2024
I got one of those oculus VR headsets to do beatsaber which on higher difficulties is some level of cardio with a lot of sweat. It worked having something very constant and literally in your face, it was fun on better days. Put the headset on and responding to stuff flying at you. I managed to do it more often than any form of exercise like running or long walks. It didn't really help me enough and I couldn't keep focusing on doing it, but I recommend it as a good option for consistency.