K

knightxenon

Hope fading
Nov 5, 2022
Hello i am 29 years old...i am suffering from autoimmune disease since i was 16..it has no cure and has left me disabled...i was bed ridden for last 3 years and now i had hip replacement and can walk..but my body pains so much... painkiller has been my daily routine since 7-8 years but now it dosent work..i am in constant pain...i am also jobless... supported by my father...he is old and when he is not anymore i dont know what will happen to me...if i cant work...i have no one else...i think that someday i will be all alone and i will ctb because i cant take this pain anymore... and also i wont be able to do normal jobs...i dont know what my future holds for me...glad i found this site bcs i have no one else to share... physical ilness is a pain in ass...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Zegers, Per Ardua Ad Astra, bed and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is horrific how the human body can torture people to such great extents. It's such a cruel existence that brings people to the point of wishing to ctb and it must be really tiring and awful being in that situation. But I wish you the best.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'm sorry you're in pain ❤️ I rely hugely on my gf and dad. When my dad's gone, I don't know what I'll do. Life is so hard with any disability but I don't envy you! I'm glad my hip doesn't play up much, I just have to battle my own mind for the time being

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
I'm with you. We're on the same boat. My reason for CTB is a spinal disease that causes chronic pain. It also took everything away from my life. Physical disabilities ruin people's lives all around the world. In a strange way, that's OK, because we have the opportunity to escape from it all.

• Aww..
Reactions: Zegers