• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

End.of.the.line

Sep 25, 2018
Do you guys have any phobias? I have Musophobia (a fear of rats and mice) and Claustrophobic (a fear of being in a small space or room). I always try to convince myself I'm not scared of anything, even death. And Tbh I don't scare easily But when I see a small mouse, I get so shocked and frightened, I can barely move. So I Wonder, How can I possibly ctb if I'm get so scared of such a tiny creature?

Reactions: Jc40
locusdelicti

locusdelicti

Jan 6, 2019
Spiders. No problem with scorpions, snakes, opossums, etc., but spiders...no bueno.

aspx

aspx

Mar 25, 2019
I don't understand why would someone fear rats and mices, they can make someone sick very easily but at least they are kinda fluffy, lol.

Basically all arthropods and high altitudes.