Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Does anyone have access to view the symptoms that Philip Nitschke described while watching 20 videos?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231121_221229.jpg
    Screenshot_20231121_221229.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Gonnerr
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
He spoke about this some in the Exit Podcast. I'm pretty sure in episodes 3 and 4 this is discussed.

Reactions: Gonnerr, Talvikki and Justnotme
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
He spoke about this some in the Exit Podcast. I'm pretty sure in episodes 3 and 4 this is discussed.
Can I ask you to briefly tell me what symptoms and consequences Nitschke is talking about? I don't speak English, I use a translator.
Even if Nitschke mentions terrible symptoms, please tell us about them too.
Sorry for my request.
I'll understand if you don't want to write about it. We all have so little vitality here

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
Does anyone have access to view the symptoms that Philip Nitschke described while watching 20 videos?

Thread 'Observed SN deaths'

• Love
Reactions: Justnotme and AllCatsAreGrey
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
Can I ask you to briefly tell me what symptoms and consequences Nitschke is talking about? I don't speak English, I use a translator.
Sorry for my request.
I'll understand if you don't want to write about it. We all have so little vitality here

No problem. I'm afk right now, but when I get a chance I'll review and provide a transcript of pertinent parts. I got you.

(Update: I hope to do this in the next couple of days. A holiday is coming up on my region, so this may be delayed. I'm making a note to remind myself.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Talvikki, Justnotme and Nullm
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
I'm still afk, but noticed this thread. It may be of interest.

Reactions: bigfishlittlefish
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
Sorry for my request.
Here is a transcription of sections pertaining to your question. It is a two part series. I reviewed the first episode and will do the other soon. It has a section I want to transcribe that is an example of a first hand account.

-----
The Exit Podcast
Episode 4 - Lethal Salts and the Law
[episode from 2020]

Q: What sort of death does SN provide?

Nitschke: It's about how it brings about death that brought attention to its use. The way it works

What happens when you drink it is that it effects how your blood carries oxygen, which leads to cerebral hypoxia. This is fact is a happy hypoxia, because of the fact that there is no accumulation of carbon dioxide. [The subject of happy hypoxia is covered in another episode.]

Eye witness accounts overview:

- go into a period of being increasingly unresponsive (about 5-10min)
- 15 mins unconscious, during this period becomes quieter and quieter
- stops breathing

Those who are present have said that the person passing is quite comfortable. There is a change of color.

It's not particularly noticable. If the person is old and quite sick [like most Exit members], it is quite common for a doctor to say the death was natural. Although, it has also been noticed.

(Refers to handbook for more detail.)

[There is discussion of legal news about SN and how it was discovered as a method.]

[The rest of the episode discusses S azide]

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: letmegetout, Deleted member 31858, MrBrownUpsideD and 5 others
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Here is a transcription of sections pertaining to your question. It is a two part series. I reviewed the first episode and will do the other soon. It has a section I want to transcribe that is an example of a first hand account.

-----
The Exit Podcast
Episode 4 - Lethal Salts and the Law
[episode from 2020]

Q: What sort of death does SN provide?

Nitschke: It's about how it brings about death that brought attention to its use. The way it works

What happens when you drink it is that it effects how your blood carries oxygen, which leads to cerebral hypoxia. This is fact is a happy hypoxia, because of the fact that there is no accumulation of carbon dioxide. [The subject of happy hypoxia is covered in another episode.]

Eye witness accounts overview:

- go into a period of being increasingly unresponsive (about 5-10min)
- 15 mins unconscious, during this period becomes quieter and quieter
- stops breathing

Those who are present have said that the person passing is quite comfortable. There is a change of color.

It's not particularly noticable. If the person is old and quite sick [like most Exit members], it is quite common for a doctor to say the death was natural. Although, it has also been noticed.

(Refers to handbook for more detail.)

[There is discussion of legal news about SN and how it was discovered as a method.]

[The rest of the episode discusses S azide]
Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Thanks for sharing , very interesting.
Sorry for my request.
Its the equivalent of when a plane depressurized quickly, passenger loose consciousness quickly, the oxygen is cut off quickly so you loose consciousness before feeling any pain.

It suppossed to be the same with SN if following the protocol meaning enough like 20 or 25g depending on your weight, and the purity. Everybody who bought from KL like myself will be assured a very peaceful death like he said he was doing god work.

Thanks KL.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justnotme and AllCatsAreGrey