• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Hello, I just got my hands on a medication called phenobarbitone. It's used for helping insomnia ( also seizures). Just wanted to know if overdosing on this could be considered as a firm method for ctb.
Please help me out here. I am a bit desperate actually.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Pheno is the barbiturate slower. Is an interesting method but it depends on several factors. Yo would need do a combo with a benzo and an opiate.
Be careful, pheno has tolerate high and you could screw up easily.
Do not be desperate.

Reactions: Donewith_ and Baskol1
W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Pheno is the barbiturate slower. Is an interesting method but it depends on several factors. Yo would need do a combo with a benzo and an opiate.
Be careful, pheno has tolerate high and you could screw up easily.
Do not be desperate.
Sir, so taking overdosing on it with mere water won't do the trick?

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I was getting it confused it with pentobarbital.
What did you get it prescribed for if i may ask. Are barbiturates still prescribed?
Mld of it is given here..
In some cases of suicide with it, lethal doses taken were 2 to 10 grams (better to take 10 tho)
I saw that.. sometimes it is being used along with benzos (may be for peacefulness)
Better to add them too may be.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Baskol1
W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
What did you get it prescribed for if i may ask. Are barbiturates still prescribed?
In some cases of suicide with it, lethal doses taken were 2 to 10 grams (better to take 10 tho)
I saw that.. sometimes it is being used along with benzos (may be for peacefulness)
Sir, my brother was prescribed these for his seizures. These are tablets. As per my small research, in developing nations, phenobarbitone are prescribed for seizures and insomnia, but I am not very sure if i should continue on with this method. Except for its name, I barely know anything about it.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Sir, so taking overdosing on it with mere water won't do the trick?

Yes, you will. 18 or 20 grms minimum and 24 hrs left. It is a slow death.
I think you might consider those elements to do it on a safe way.

W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Yes, you will. 18 or 20 grms minimum and 24 hrs left. It is a slow death.
I think you might consider those elements to do it on a safe way.
Thank you for clarifying that sir, but all I can arrange for is 14 hrs max.

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Sir, my brother was prescribed these for his seizures. These are tablets. As per my small research, in developing nations, phenobarbitone are prescribed for seizures and insomnia, but I am not very sure if i should continue on with this method. Except for its name, I barely know anything about it.
Please don't call as sir..you are in need of help here, so am I and everyone here.
How much amount of it have you got if i may ask ?

Last edited:
Reactions: woxihuanni, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Baskol1
W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Please don't call as sir..you are in need of help here, so am I and everyone here.
How much amount of it have you got if i may ask ?
I am from india too btw.
I can't say the exact amount, but maybe close to 300 tablets. Each tablet is 60mg, if I remember correctly.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019

Yes, they are, especially pheno, but problem is pheno has a tolerate high, and you will need a high dose.
Yes, might be used in a combo with, for instance midazolam and bupremorphine, a benzo and a opiate.
But, it is useful.

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I can't say the exact amount, but maybe close to 300 tablets. Each tablet is 60mg, if I remember correctly.
I see..
I don't know anything more about it.

Reactions: Baskol1 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019

That should be sufficient, yes. In most cases of phenobarbital suicides in Western countries, it's combined with alcohol or other depressants for additive depressant effects. (It's not prescribed that much over here any more, so most suicides using this drug in the West are from the 90's or earlier.)

A political activist (Abbie Hoffman) committed suicide with 150 30mg phenobarbital pills and a blood alcohol level of 0.2 (for most people that's enough alcohol to pass out), and Ernest Hemingway's granddaughter committed suicide with phenobarbital pills as well (up to 100, probably mixed with a large number of Clonazepam pills, but a blood test was never done to determine how many she'd taken).

Taking a strong antiemetic to prevent vomiting might be a wise precaution, but probably isn't necessary with that amount.

Last edited:
W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
That should be sufficient, yes. In most cases of phenobarbital suicides in Western countries, it's combined with alcohol or other depressants for additive depressant effects. (It's not prescribed that much over here any more, so most suicides using this drug in the West are from the 90's or earlier.)

A political activist (Abbie Hoffman) committed suicide with 150 30mg phenobarbital pills and a blood alcohol level of 0.2 (for most people that's enough alcohol to pass out), and Ernest Hemingway's granddaughter committed suicide with phenobarbital pills as well (up to 100, probably mixed with a large number of Clonazepam pills, but a blood test was never done to determine how many she'd taken).

Taking a strong antiemetic to prevent vomiting might be a wise precaution, but probably isn't necessary with that amount.
So, I need some alcohol with it? Sorry for being such a naive nut, it's just I am a virgin when it comes to alcohol.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019

Equal 18 grms. It is an important quantity.
Below you have a useful combo using pheno.Could manage without opiate.
Do not take too much alcohol, it is worse. One drink is enough.

Attachments

• George-Eighmey-G104-14-05-2016.pdf
    360.2 KB · Views: 13
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
So, I need some alcohol with it? Sorry for being such a naive nut, it's just I am a virgin when it comes to alcohol.

I honestly can't say for sure. I just know that in successful suicides reported in the US and Europe, people using phenobarbital also used another depressant (like alcohol) in their suicides. 300 60mg pills might (should?) be enough on its own, but I just don't know.

Swallowing 300 pills is going to take some fluids, so if it were me, I'd buy a bottle of my favorite liquor and use it to help swallow the pills... seems like it would be more reliable, and a more pleasant experience. Your preferences may vary.

W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Equal 18 grms. It is an important quantity.
Below you have a useful combo using pheno.Could manage without opiate.
Do not take too much alcohol, it is worse. One drink is enough.
My humble gratitude for help sire. I will see if i can get my hands on some other drugs that were mentioned in the article and thanks again.
I honestly can't say for sure. I just know that in successful suicides reported in the US and Europe, people using phenobarbital also used another depressant (like alcohol) in their suicides. 300 60mg pills might (should?) be enough on its own, but I just don't know.

Swallowing 300 pills is going to take some fluids, so if it were me, I'd buy a bottle of my favorite liquor and use it to help swallow the pills... seems like it would be more reliable, and a more pleasant experience. Your preferences may vary.
I wish I could do that, but you definitely gave me a faint idea about the reliability of this method. Thank you sir.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
My humble gratitude for help sire. I will see if i can get my hands on some other drugs that were mentioned in the article and thanks again.

I wish I could do that, but you definitely gave me a faint idea about the reliability of this method. Thank you sir.

Why do you talk like that? Hes not a noble Lord.

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
Why do you talk like that? Hes not a noble Lord.

Because he or she is clearly Indian. The cultural norms and certain social structures in India require a great deal of deference and expressed gratitude from some members of their society.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Because he or she is clearly Indian. The cultural norms and certain social structures in India require a great deal of deference and expressed gratitude from some members of their society.

Ok, respect is important, but were equal here.

W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
That's some good observation, I must say.

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019

If you have rarely drank alcohol, it will likely cause you to vomit. You should be taking an anti vomit drug like Meto anyway.