• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vasy93

Vasy93

we are dead without dying
Nov 22, 2021
Phenobarbital is said to aggravate nitrite-induced methemoglobinemia. Is it a good idea to take it an hour before drinking the nitrite solution to induce unconsciousness?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
It's pentobarbital. Pheno are the pills they stopped making, and takes a much longer time till death
Ah, fair play, my mistake. I'd love to get my hands on some barbiturate pills. There's somebody claiming to sell methaqualone/qualudes on dnm's but it seems highly likely they're some kind of research chemical unfortunately.

Reactions: dyingalone123 and PeacefulTonic
Upvote 0
MikeDeross82

MikeDeross82

Currently in hell
Sep 20, 2021
You can find phenobarbital (tablets, they didn't stop making it, it's still in use, they stopped making PENTObarbital tablets) on some darkweb markets

Reactions: Smart No More
Upvote 0
David8886

David8886

Nov 18, 2021
It's pentobarbital. Pheno are the pills they stopped making, and takes a much longer time till death
how long
8hour!!!
22hour!
or how
You can find phenobarbital (tablets, they didn't stop making it, it's still in use, they stopped making PENTObarbital tablets) on some darkweb markets
they are scammer
You may know from the look of the gun whether it is real or not, but how do you want to make sure of the medicine

Upvote 0
lokimotion

lokimotion

May 20, 2022
how long
8hour!!!
22hour!
or how

they are scammer
You may know from the look of the gun whether it is real or not, but how do you want to make sure of the medicine
I've been looking into this and it apparently can take up to three days. Guide to a Self Determined Death also strongly recommends taking it with at least 300mg of long acting benzos (e.g. valium)

Reactions: hiAbbey and David8886
Upvote 0
David8886

David8886

Nov 18, 2021
I've been looking into this and it apparently can take up to three days. Guide to a Self Determined Death also strongly recommends taking it with at least 300mg of long acting benzos (e.g. valium)
What were the results of the investigation

Upvote 0