• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Isabellaaa

Jun 1, 2019
Hi..

Does anyone have any info on Phenobarbital overdose (PHENO not PENTO !)

I currently weigh 90kg.. how much would I need to take to die?

I have about 50 grams of Phenobarbital in 100mg tablets and I also have ~ 1 Liter of 1,4-BDO and a shit ton of anti emetics (Meto) and Benzodiazepines (including ampoules of IV Midazolam). I can also get almost any other med apart from controlled substances (opiates, etc) so any tips on what to combine it with would be nice.

How much should I take?

Reactions: ★†DaughterOfEve†★
S

saomao

Student
Jun 12, 2019
at 15:01 it says 4.5 g

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy and not_a_robot
S

Sever

Jun 21, 2019
Just don't. Failed with this. Slept for a day, was passing out randomly for 3-4 days, looked like drunk af or high. Ended up in the asylum.

• Aww..
Reactions: not_a_robot
S

saomao

Student
Jun 12, 2019
Just don't. Failed with this. Slept for a day, was passing out randomly for 3-4 days, looked like drunk af or high. Ended up in the asylum.
how much did you took?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Phenobarbital is a slow-acting drug so make sure you are not found for at least 1 day. Lethal dose in a dog seems to be 80mg/kg orally so you'd have to take 7.2 grams if you are 90kg (of course, you're not a dog so this may vary).

I would mix in some long-acting benzodiazepines like diazepam. I'm pretty sure there is a recipe for a "phenobarbital cocktail" just that I can't find it right now.

EDIT: This may help: https://anonym.to/?https://www.acutetox.eu/pdf_human_short/14-Phenobarbital revised.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: ★†DaughterOfEve†★ and kuddelmuddel23
slothturtlebro

slothturtlebro

Jun 13, 2019
I evaporated it from the liquid medicine, probs 20g but I suppose is wasn't pure at all. Mixed with champagne.
it was N from A?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
No, she's talking about phenobarbital which is a different substance.

Reactions: ★†DaughterOfEve†★, inconsequential and Sever
slothturtlebro

slothturtlebro

Jun 13, 2019
Oh

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Hi..

I have about 50 grams of Phenobarbital in 100mg tablets and I also have ~ 1 Liter of 1,4-BDO and a shit ton of anti emetics (Meto) and Benzodiazepines (including ampoules of IV Midazolam). I can also get almost any other med apart from controlled substances (opiates, etc) so any tips on what to combine it with would be nice.

How much should I take?
It's in PPeH. Do your research, don't it get confused with pento, don't attempt without researching unless you like comas and psych wards.

Reactions: ★†DaughterOfEve†★, Sever, kuddelmuddel23 and 1 other person
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
Hi..

How much should I take?
In addition to PPeH I can also recommend the book Guide to Self Chosen and Humane Death. Chapter 3 on page 41 deals with overdosing with barbiturates. There you will also find the recommended dose.

Reactions: ★†DaughterOfEve†★, not_a_robot and Jean Améry
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
In addition to PPeH I can also recommend the book Guide to Self Chosen and Humane Death. Chapter 3 on page 41 deals with overdosing with barbiturates. There you will also find the recommended dose.

Wow those doses are low. 6 grams? PPeH recommends 12 for N and 20 for pheno, I think. The time to death is much slower and probability of failure is much higher with a lower dose. Either PPeH, or the Canadian government euthanasia guide has a chart with times to death by percentage of users, and dosage

A

Alex R

Jun 18, 2019
I evaporated it from the liquid medicine, probs 20g but I suppose is wasn't pure at all. Mixed with champagne.
what medicine?
how exactly evaporated?

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
Wow those doses are low. 6 grams? PPeH recommends 12 for N and 20 for pheno, I think. The time to death is much slower and probability of failure is much higher with a lower dose. Either PPeH, or the Canadian government euthanasia guide has a chart with times to death by percentage of users, and dosage
Yeah, I agreed with you that 6gm was a little low. But I think the book assumes that the phenobarbital is taken together with benzos, which increase the effect a bit.

The PPeh at least says that 6gm N and 10 gm phenobarbital are sufficient for a peaceful death.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
what medicine?
how exactly evaporated?
It's OTC in some countries, you'd have to actually read PPeH and other guides for evaporation instructions. Doing so improperly would result in the active ingredient degrading and potentially leaving you with some zero-potency nasty tasting powder.
Yeah, I agreed with you that 6gm was a little low. But I think the book assumes that the phenobarbital is taken together with benzos, which increase the effect a bit.

The PPeh at least says that 6gm N and 10 gm phenobarbital are sufficient for a peaceful death.
Yes, but I think with 6g N, the death rate within 24hr is only something like 75%? I don't have the chart handy and don't feel like pulling it up for this because I don't even remember the exact source

S

Sever

Jun 21, 2019
It's OTC in some countries, you'd have to actually read PPeH and other guides for evaporation instructions. Doing so improperly would result in the active ingredient degrading and potentially leaving you with some zero-potency nasty tasting powder.
You're right. Unless you're in post-ussr countries, you have no chance to purchase it w/o prescription. My mistakes were having the flat rented only for one day - as a result being found by a flat owner and getting fucked up with evaporating and probably letting the liquid boil (I really suck at cooking so it was hard to me to understand if it is boils or not)

A

Alex R

Jun 18, 2019

Yes, it is difficult to get pure phenobarbital, in the right quantity, and too unreliable. It's funny, in our country it is easy to buy medicine with phenobarbital, but it is impossible to get Nembutal anywhere.

S

Sever

Jun 21, 2019
Yes, it is difficult to get pure phenobarbital, in the right quantity, and too unreliable. It's funny, in our country it is easy to buy medicine with phenobarbital, but it is impossible to get Nembutal anywhere.
Russia? Or maybe somewhere close to it?

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
Yes, but I think with 6g N, the death rate within 24hr is only something like 75%? I don't have the chart handy and don't feel like pulling it up for this because I don't even remember the exact source
If it's not too much trouble for you, I'd be happy if you could find the source. I would be very interested in that.

S

Sever

Jun 21, 2019
Тогда объясняю тебе популярно: даже не думай, блять, это делать. Это пиздец. Выпаривала из корвалола, но нихуя этого делать не стоит, потому что качества он будет сомнительного, а выпаривать придётся несколько часов на «водяной бане» при температуре от 70 до 100. Вскипятишь - пиздец, пропадут свойства. У нас вообще таким методом пользуются торчки, но не самовыпила ради, а чтобы уснуть на отходах. Лучше закажи нитрита натрия (ссылка на магазин есть в оффтопике в СНГ-треде) https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/users-from-ukraine-russia-bielorussia-and-others-post-soviet-countries.
Sorry for offtopic, guys

Last edited:
Reactions: ★†DaughterOfEve†★ and Alex R
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
If it's not too much trouble for you, I'd be happy if you could find the source. I would be very interested in that.
I don't have the energy. It might be PPeH, might be the Canadian government document about their choice for assisted suicide methods, might be something else. It's all available on this forum or on google.
You really need to do your own thorough research. You can't just rely on forum posts which are other people's interpretations and summaries

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
I don't have the energy. It might be PPeH, might be the Canadian government document about their choice for assisted suicide methods, might be something else. It's all available on this forum or on google.

You really need to do your own thorough research. You can't just rely on forum posts which are other people's interpretations and summaries
Yes, I did. I have read the PPeH, Five Last Acts, Guide to Self Chosen and Humane Death and some other PDF documents about Assisted Suicide. In none of them I found an information that the chances of success are 75%. That's why I asked for the source, because it interests me and because I obviously haven't seen some information yet. Maybe you will find the energy to search for it in the next few days. Thank you.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Yes, I did. I have read the PPeH, Five Last Acts, Guide to Self Chosen and Humane Death and some other PDF documents about Assisted Suicide. In none of them I found an information that the chances of success are 75%. That's why I asked for the source, because it interests me and because I obviously haven't seen some information yet. Maybe you will find the energy to search for it in the next few days. Thank you.
Not chance of success. Chance of death in under 24hr.

• Wow
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
Not chance of success. Chance of death in under 24hr.
Sorry, that's what I meant. There are no indications that 25% experience >24 hours to death with 6gm.

• Wow
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Sorry, that's what I meant. There are no indications that 25% experience >24 hours to death with 6gm.
It may not be 25%. My phrasing was in the form of a question, indicating I'm unsure of the real number, and said "something like 75%"

Reactions: ★†DaughterOfEve†★ and kuddelmuddel23
W

WaterUnder

Student
Apr 27, 2019
"phenobarbital cocktail"

1. Dogs metabolize drugs very differently from humans, so you can't extrapolate dosage that way
2. I did the whole pheno-CNS depressant cocktail thing and, as you can see, am alive to tell about it.

• Aww..
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Happy and sorry about that, at the same time. The sources i found are not just that study on dogs, it's also in dr. Admiraal's book.

W

WaterUnder

Student
Apr 27, 2019
Happy and sorry about that, at the same time. The sources i found are not just that study on dogs, it's also in dr. Admiraal's book.
A long time ago I found a way to calculate it based on weight and combination factors. But. . . .