• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hfb

Oct 31, 2023
I need help ..Do you think an overdose of phenobarbital is fatal? If so, how many tablets would be needed? I am grateful for any tips

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Afaik phenobarbital is lethal, but not the same like "N" (=Pentobarbital). If u use tablets they might have a "mechanism" so you cannot OD on them but I'm not sure. However LD50 doses (source Wikipedia) that means 50% of experimental animals died at that dose. For an OD attempt - assuming you react the same like those animals - you would need to double that amount:

162 mg/kg (LD50, Ratte, oral)
88 mg/kg (LD50, Maus, i.p.)
185 mg/kg (LD50, Kaninchen, i.v.)

• Informative
Reactions: Tears in Rain and Hfb
H

Hfb

Oct 31, 2023
okay ! Thank you so much .. so you think I need it in a liquid form ? @Praestat_Mori

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
okay ! Thank you so much .. so you think I need it in a liquid form ? @Praestat_Mori
I have not enough medical knowledge. But I would say a liquid form is better, without any other additives.

From a chemical point of view: If you ingest the pure substance it will react like the pure substance but I don't know what else is mixed into the tablets/pills. You have to calculate the amount of pills according to their active substance they contain.

Reactions: Orbitc
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
This article says that you need 800 mg per kilogram for rapid euthanasia.
If the tablets are 50 mg, you will have to take about 1000 tablets if you woman like me around 60kg. It's too much - these fucking pills are pretty big - I'll go broke and probably vomit it. If I were a chemist and could separate the active ingredient from the tablet fillers, then I would think about this method seriously - I buy them to get a good night's sleep.
One day I took 200 mg because I was nervous and couldn't sleep, and in the morning I had a terrible headache as if from a bad hangover - I usually take no more than 100 mg and I don't have any side effects. So if you don't die, you'll have a very unpleasant morning ahead of you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Hfb
I

iji

Dec 4, 2023
See
phenobarbital -> 20 grams
Chloral Hydrate -> 20 grams
Morphine Sulfate -> 3 grams
Alcohol -> 1 or 2 cups (i will drink wine, maybe)

With this method you:

1 - Lost consciousness within 3 to 5 minutes
2 - Go into a coma within 5 to 10 minutes
3 - Die into 60 to 90 minutes
4 - Painless, exactly the same as nembutal

---@iDontKnowWhat, https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...r-or-the-same-to-that-of-the-nembutal.137901/

and https://www.nvve.nl/files/5614/6530/8019/George-Eighmey-G104-14-05-2016.pdf

Following @iDontKnowWhat tips, I just called a local pharmacy and they sell 100g phenobarbital without prescription pretty cheap. Now I just need to find Morphine Sulfate and Chloral Hydrate, but it seems the latter is hard to find and expensive...

I just happened to had read that thread moments ago and saw your thread, and thought about sharing. With that said, I really hope you think deeply before doing anything. and seeking professional help. And I'm sorry you might be going through hardships.

Last edited:
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
See

and https://www.nvve.nl/files/5614/6530/8019/George-Eighmey-G104-14-05-2016.pdf

Following @iDontKnowWhat tips, I just called a local pharmacy and they sell 100g phenobarbital without prescription pretty cheap. Now I just need to find Morphine Sulfate and Chloral Hydrate, but it seems the latter is hard to find and expensive...

I just happened to had read that thread moments ago and saw your thread, and thought about sharing. With that said, I really hope you think deeply before doing anything. and seeking professional help. And I'm sorry you might be going through hardships.
Where do u love that u have access to drugs like this? And why do u also need Chloral hydrate? I don't understand much about drugs and really need help. I'm very ill and in a lot of pain.

• Aww..
Reactions: Tears in Rain
I

iji

Dec 4, 2023
Where do u love that u have access to drugs like this? And why do u also need Chloral hydrate? I don't understand much about drugs and really need help. I'm very ill and in a lot of pain.
Brazil. Chloral hydrate sedates and induces sleeping; no idea if it interacts with the other drugs for another reaction. But @iDontKnowWhat said in that thread "Chloral Hydrate is too expensive here, but Pheno and Morphine give very similar results with alcohol." So I suppose from that it is not a hard requirement? https://www.nvve.nl/files/5614/6530/8019/George-Eighmey-G104-14-05-2016.pdf does not say anything in specific about chloral hydrate other than listing it.

Reactions: HD72