W

worthless

Sep 20, 2018
Hello,
I attempted various methods for suicide. Psychiatric drugs are very lame and don't kill. Stabbing my throat and hoping to bleed to death wasn't really as I imagined. I even tried fentanyl, not really attempt, but I don't like effects and mechanism of suicide it has. Nembutal is extremely or rather impossible hard to get. I do live quite close to Switzerland and their organizations are option, but best one is secretive exinternational. I did sent them inquiry, but I wonder if they will even reply or understand english (since german is chinese for me). So I wonder what's really wrong with phenobarbital (slower acting, anti-seizure drug)?

As I have read in PPH, 10g of phenobarbital (I can easily obtain 12g of it) is enough. It's advised to potentiate it with sodium carbonate, easy and cheap to obtain. I don't know exactly about 1g Dilantin, might be harder. And as for oxazepam or nitrazepam I can convince my doc to prescribe it and accumulate during year. Alcohol I don't really like, but I could potentiate it with it. (Antiemetics also easily obtainable)

So my main question would be... What's wrong with this method?

As I read: "there is no rapid loss of consciousness" and time to death is quite longer than from Nembutal.
Is there anything else different from Nembutal? I guess issue is that you don't get sleepy suddenly and instantly, but you get more and more tired until you drop in coma. Which might mean more time to "change mind". Is that it? If that's problem, I don't worry, because I didn't consider 1 second to call ER or family when I took fent and almost died. So I won't change my mind. And as for time to death, I could ensure some 12-18 hours of lone time, maybe even 24 hours. Even if not, it can be done in woods, where you have all time you want.

So what do you think? Would that be okay option? Is it maybe underestimated?

Please comment! Thanks!

Reactions: NoOneKnows, SamK and lv-gras
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
Phenobarbytol is NOT the same as Phenytoin (Dilantin). I take Phenytoin for epilepsy and it doesn't make me the slightest bit drowsy (and I take a fairly high dose). I believe someone on here tried to OD on Phenytoin and highly does NOT recommend. Their roommates found them (they were supposed to be gone at a concert for the weekend I believe?) and they said it was really awful and would not recommend. I'll see if I can remember their screen name.

Reactions: lv-gras
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
OK it was @poof they haven't been on since wednesday so dunno if they're still around but they didn't post a goodbye...

W

worthless

Sep 20, 2018
Hey Duqu, I am not talking about Dilantin, I am talking about phenobarbital (Luminal, Gardenal). Dilantin was only mentioned in PPH as potentiator of phenobarbital. I don't think these people you tlak about took phenobarbital (Luminal, Gardenal). /Nor I am sure they would survive it/

In other words has anyone had experience with phenobarbital? Survived? It's mentioned on last page about barbiturates as "good but less used alternative to nembutal". So I wonder if Nitzchke is just trolling us?

Reactions: Marz and lv-gras
W

worthless

Sep 20, 2018
I am talking about this, see attachment.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    88.1 KB · Views: 86
DeathBecomesMe

DeathBecomesMe

Student
Sep 9, 2018
I am talking about this, see attachment.
Yes it will work. The peaceful pill handbook is a reputable source. I would suggest to potentiate it with alcohol, Dilantin and sodium bicarbonate if you can, to speed up loss of consciousness.

I have read of suicide cases online using pheno, even one where a doctor administered it to himself intravenously, albeit with s combination of a few other drugs. Pheno was the main ingredient though. I'd say it's pretty reliable, just not as rapid.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
I don't know about the sodium.

I think 10 gr of pheno is about the LD50, but I only looked at one source. The combo ? I don't know.
I'd say: do research befotre you try. I think pheno is a lousy drug for this purpose.

W

worthless

Sep 20, 2018
Okay, thank you for answers! Appreciated. LostAllHope website cites much lower MLD50 for phenobarbital. I don't think 12 g with all added "bonuses" would be survivable.

DeathBecomesMe

DeathBecomesMe

Student
Sep 9, 2018
Okay, thank you for answers! Appreciated. LostAllHope website cites much lower MLD50 for phenobarbital. I don't think 12 g with all added "bonuses" would be survivable.
Yea I agree, especially if you do it on an empty stomach.

If you weigh more than 80kg, try maybe get 15g pheno if possible. Just to make sure.

J

jizz676

Student
Sep 25, 2018
where can I buy this stuff? Im in Italy...don't know the sites...sorry Im stupid

N

nasblue

Jul 14, 2018
Read the Wikipedia article about it.
Many reported cases.