T

tevel

Oct 25, 2020
I have 12g Phenobarbital, 300mg Diazepam and 500 mcg Fentanyl patch - much more than I need. I also have Meto, and no problem for me to make sure nobody will find me for 3-4 days. I weigh only 45 kg. No tolerance.
But from some reason I still have a fear of failing. Maybe bcz I failed twice in the past (by using other methods).

When I ask myself what can go wrong, the only thing I can think about is the bitter taste. I'm afraid that because of the bitter taste of the crushed pills, I will not be able to swallow everything fast enough before I fall asleep. About the Fentanyl, I don't know if it's really painless to use so much at once, maybe I will stop breathing before I fall asleep?

I plan to take 9g Pheno, 300mg Diazepam, 1 patch of 100 mcg Fenta, and of course Meto - That supposed to be more than enough and I want to decrease the chance of vomiting.

Maybe somebody here will be able to help me with some questions:

Do you have any clue how long do I have to swallow everything before I fall asleep?
Do you have any idea about the Fenta patch? When does it start to take effect? What is the feeling after using a lot at once?
According to 'Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death' ones should take 6g Pheno & 300mg Diazepam, but if I have more Pheno, is it not better than Diazepam?
What might fail in this method?

I will appreciate any idea or experience you have... :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Stop breathing before you are asleep? That's not how it works. If you are awake, you can breathe. You don't stop breathing until unconscious. You don't need as much Valium, as it has a ceiling effect, but it won't hurt.

You would be making a significant error if you don't use all 5 patches. Your concerns about stopping breathing before passing out are not grounded in reality. Have everything dissolved/suspended in water, put the patches on, chug, sleep.

Valium alone is almost never fatal. Enough pheno always is. The patches are a great addition that will significantly speed the process.

You will be unconscious is around 10 minutes or less would be my guess

Last edited:
Reactions: tevel and Ἡγησίας
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Again, this does NOT happen

Reactions: Isadeth and Ἡγησίας
T

tevel

Oct 25, 2020
Stop breathing before you are asleep? That's not how it works. If you are awake, you can breathe. You don't stop breathing until unconscious. You don't need as much Valium, as it has a ceiling effect, but it won't hurt.

You would be making a significant error if you don't use all 5 patches. Your concerns about stopping breathing before passing out are not grounded in reality. Have everything dissolved/suspended in water, put the patches on, chug, sleep.

Valium alone is almost never fatal. Enough pheno always is. The patches are a great addition that will significantly speed the process.

This is what I read in the book I mentioned:

"Fentanyl: The working group recommends 500 micrograms per hour as the lethal dose. After applying a 500-microgram fentanyl skin patch, one may fall asleep only after several hours. Therefore, the use of at least 300mg of one long-acting benzodiazepine is necessary to bring about a deep sleep within 30 to 60 minutes. If one fails to observe ingesting benzodiazepines one might experience suffocation before falling asleep".

Pheno is slow acting, but I guess it's still much better than benzo....

Thanks a lot for your help!

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
not sure where your quote comes from. I'll give the author some benefit of the doubt and say the quote is taken out of context. If not, I'd throw that section in the trash. As you are aware, breathing is both a voluntary and involuntary process. If you are awake, you can breathe. Suffocation while awake is not a thing with opiate intoxication. The amount needed to completely stop breathing is also far in excess of a dose that enables consciousness to be maintained.

With those doses of phenobarbital and diazepam, I would be absolutely astounded if anyone was able to remain conscious for much longer than 10 or 20 minutes at the most.

Reactions: Wrennie, Ἡγησίας and tevel
T

tevel

Oct 25, 2020
not sure where your quote comes from. I'll give the author some benefit of the doubt and say the quote is taken out of context. If not, I'd throw that section in the trash. As you are aware, breathing is both a voluntary and involuntary process. If you are awake, you can breathe. Suffocation while awake is not a thing with opiate intoxication. The amount needed to completely stop breathing is also far in excess of a dose that enables consciousness to be maintained.

With those doses of phenobarbital and diazepam, I would be absolutely astounded if anyone was able to remain conscious for much longer than 10 or 20 minutes at the most.
Make sense what you write....
The quote is from 'Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death', page 50. (Available for free online)

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
I have 12g Phenobarbital, 300mg Diazepam and 500 mcg Fentanyl patch - much more than I need. I also have Meto, and no problem for me to make sure nobody will find me for 3-4 days. I weigh only 45 kg. No tolerance.
But from some reason I still have a fear of failing. Maybe bcz I failed twice in the past (by using other methods).

When I ask myself what can go wrong, the only thing I can think about is the bitter taste. I'm afraid that because of the bitter taste of the crushed pills, I will not be able to swallow everything fast enough before I fall asleep. About the Fentanyl, I don't know if it's really painless to use so much at once, maybe I will stop breathing before I fall asleep?

I plan to take 9g Pheno, 300mg Diazepam, 1 patch of 100 mcg Fenta, and of course Meto - That supposed to be more than enough and I want to decrease the chance of vomiting.

Maybe somebody here will be able to help me with some questions:

Do you have any clue how long do I have to swallow everything before I fall asleep?
Do you have any idea about the Fenta patch? When does it start to take effect? What is the feeling after using a lot at once?
According to 'Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death' ones should take 6g Pheno & 300mg Diazepam, but if I have more Pheno, is it not better than Diazepam?
What might fail in this method?

I will appreciate any idea or experience you have... :hug:
That quantity of 3 different sedatives should do the job. I saw on a TV program that you can cut up and swallow the Fentanyl patches so the drug is absorbed more quickly.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
That is the older gel matrix patches.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019

I find the process of getting Phentobarbitol and Fentanyl daunting, hearing the stories of the dangers of buying it on the dark web, getting real stuff, and the mailing process being dangerous. Can local drug dealers get it? I need to act soon, and easily for health reasons. Thanks

Reactions: Efilismislife