so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
I didn't look too hard, but I figure somewhere for pictures and heartwarming pet stories can't hurt.

my girl cat is by far the most talkative cat I've come across. she's not even Siamese, just always have to give her two cents. I was talking to my Google home guy and I can't tell if she didn't like the disembodied voice or wanted it to know she was here too, but it was some of the loudest meowing I've heard from her. I got a chuckle out of it. maybe I should have the Google Assistant tell stories to see how she reacts.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: nerve and Woodnote
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
You should totally film that! My dog barks at the television at a variety of different things. People wearing hats, people walking funny and horses. It even includes animated characters like Bojack Horseman :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Woodnote and nerve
L

Lame Old Duke

May 17, 2020
It's funny but my dog when he's out walking hates old people. Workers in hi-viz and people with carrier bags has to bark at them all.

My cat beats up the cats next door and eats all their food. Surprised he can climb the fence the fat little bugger.

• Love
Reactions: puppy9, Woodnote, FriendofDeath and 3 others
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
had a neighbor who's dog hated anyone with a hat, so being in a sunny area it was narrowed down to all guys.

• Love
Reactions: Woodnote, Lorntroubles, nerve and 1 other person
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
I have a large part Maine coon cat that entered my life in the parking lot of a pet store when they asked directions to the pound. He is absolutely by support animal. A part Siamese cat I got from an apartment complex was the first to change my life. I have to move because I wasn't allowed pets. Currently have 3 indoor and up to 4 ferals I care for.

• Love
Reactions: Woodnote and Sinai Silence
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
apparently asking the Google Assistant to tell a story brings up a free audiobook. having a rumbly guy voice she reacts to when guys talk most. the audiobook was a girl so she didn't care much.

• Aww..
Reactions: Woodnote and Sinai Silence
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
so my old man cat is the reason I believe evil can exist without external forces. he's a lovebug when he wants to be (most of the time), but if he wants something he will break everything he can reach and pick on the other animals to get my attention to fulfill his wishes. but then he just stares at me, he appears to lose the ability to blink, and there's no motioning to whatever he wants me to solve. just chaos followed by demanding statue confusion.

I wish I could read his mind.

Reactions: FriendofDeath and Woodnote
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
I seem to attract escape artists. first was a chinchilla who after about 5 years I got pretty good at blocking all the exits so the next 6 years were pretty easy enough. that and she loved her dust baths so any escapes were easy enough to gather up again. unless someone else wanted to help out and all hell breaks loose, but that didn't happen too often.

now it's my little girl cat. I think she sees it as a game. she was also feral when she was found as a kitten so that likely has something to do with it. the screen doors are so damaged and the front door she knows how to use the door handle. luckily it locks. no matter what preventions are taken, she still winds up outside. then it's chasing her around the house until she's worn out and lets me catch her. the fact that she doesn't want to run away tells me it's nothing more than a game.

keeps life interesting.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath, Woodnote and Lorntroubles
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020

my photogenic little one. this is Sugar. she passed away a couple Mays ago

• Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath and Woodnote