Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
OK this might overlap with the controversial views, but here goes anyway. What things make you angrier than they should?

1. People who don't Google stuff. Why do people ask sh!t they could simply Google? Baffles me. I love this site!

2. People who abuse the English language. The older I get the more annoying it becomes. In particular people who add inverted commas seemingly at random. Sometimes they seem to do it for emphasis (incorrectly; use italics for that so people will understand you which presumably you want), but otherwise I'm genuinely at a loss. I genuinely don't understand them. Sometimes it undermines the point they're trying to make. Check it

889266110708809732-4-png__700.jpg

So what boils your bagels?

Last edited:
Reactions: newave3, ReallyTired, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 7 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Religious people that forget to prove the existence of God before preaching online (with terrible spelling and grammar).

• Yay!
Reactions: tylerdurden, UseItOrLoseIt, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 6 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Virtue signallers who insist they are good and caring people but will then immediately say they want xyz person to die for disagreeing with them (hello twitter users)

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Message In A Bottle, deleted, newave3 and 14 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I hate all social media platforms, all of it is cringe and simply creates more problems in the world, also it's a constant reminder of how dumb your average person is. (and for anyone wondering, I dont consider this site and other forums as social media platforms, they fall under a completely different category in my opinion)

Virtue signallers who insist they are good and caring people but will then immediately say they want xyz person to die for disagreeing with them (hello twitter users)

and this as well, there's nothing worse than virtue signalling, come to think of it, that's another reason I can't stand social media.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Message In A Bottle, deleted, newave3 and 4 others
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I hate all social media platforms, all of it is cringe and simply creates more problems in the world, also it's a constant reminder of how dumb your average person is. (and for anyone wondering, I dont consider this site and other forums as social media platforms, they fall under a completely different category in my opinion)

and this as well, there's nothing worse than virtue signalling, come to think of it, that's another reason I can't stand social media.
Why is it not social media? Seems it is albeit on a small scale.

Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
People who give me unsolicited advice about my diagnosis.
Oh, and toxic positivity.

• Hugs
Reactions: Message In A Bottle, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 4 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Why is it not social media? Seems it is albeit on a small scale.
Less pouty face selfies accompanied by ridiculous captions and less pictures of people in general, it feels more anonymous on forums, which I like. Not to mention people tend not to give a shit about fake internet clout (likes and shares).

Reactions: Message In A Bottle, deleted, newave3 and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Just everything about people. How petty, aggressive and outspoken they are. And it's always the loudest people who are the stupidest. It's even gotten worse on this site in the last three years. Everything points to me being done on this planet and that feeling only grows over time. I just feel like I've outgrown everything.

• Love
Reactions: newave3, AppleTreeDog, less than and 6 others
LooksAtMoonDog

LooksAtMoonDog

Too Long in the Wasteland
Nov 10, 2020
At the moment it's all the Black Friday, Cyber Monday, buy, buy, buy bullshit. Makes me hate people and this pointless life all the more.

They Live Consume USA

Reactions: Message In A Bottle, deleted, newave3 and 7 others
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
When Dutch people speak English with a heavy Dutch accent.

Reaction Gif Omg GIF by Sundance Now

• Wow
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
What things make you angrier than they should?
1) The inadequate rhyming technique of almost all popular music lyricists from the 1950s onward.
2) People who don't know how to do fractional arithmetic and insist on doing everything with decimals.
3) The imperial system.

Last edited:
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I hate all social media platforms, all of it is cringe and simply creates more problems in the world, also it's a constant reminder of how dumb your average person is.
That's pretty much mine as well.

But to be more specific, it's when people think that they are fully licensed experts on epidemiology, medicine or foreign policy when their only qualification is a Facebook account.

• Yay!
Reactions: newave3, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, ClownMe and 1 other person
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I don't entirely understand how to use commas properly.

• Hugs
Reactions: deflationary, less than, stygal and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would not say I feel angry exactly, but more irritated. Life in general irritates me. I am never not bothered by life. I want nothing to do with this life. I am more bothered by noise than I probably should be. I cannot stand most noises, in particular the sounds of certain voices. I see noise as being torture. I look forward to eternal nothingness as only then I will not have to experience anything anymore.

• Love
Reactions: StolenLife, deleted, newave3 and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
1. People who don't Google stuff. Why do people ask sh!t they could simply Google? Baffles me.
to offer a bit of a better understanding, ill do that just so i have something to talk about with my friends that isnt about my mental health. i even told them that and they were cool with it. but at the same time, i find it a little annoying as well, mostly depending on the topic or how its handled. like "whats oz-tbsp" or something really basic like that, that can be found without even clicking anything. or "can you help me with....nvm" why did you ask just so you can say fu to my answer?

Reactions: Shadowplay
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
to offer a bit of a better understanding, ill do that just so i have something to talk about with my friends that isnt about my mental health. i even told them that and they were cool with it. but at the same time, i find it a little annoying as well, mostly depending on the topic or how its handled. like "whats oz-tbsp" or something really basic like that, that can be found without even clicking anything. or "can you help me with....nvm" why did you ask just so you can say fu to my answer?
Yeah my friend said that; conversation starter which perhaps makes sense. Often people ask questions like that IRL so this is the online equivalent. Sometimes seems dumb; person on YouTube asking what album the song of the clip was from; takes more effort to ask that than simply Google it.

Sorry not sure what your last point is.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Sorry not sure what your last point is.
i had someone ask me for help in math class once. she was literally in the process of writing down the answer when the teacher walked by. she erased all the work we did and said "ill just ask the teacher" literally why did you bother wasting my time

lostundead

lostundead

Student
Mar 18, 2021
"I support the working class"
*sees poor working class person with maga/confederate flag*
"DIE FASCIST SCUM!!!!1!1"

Reactions: deleted, Dr Iron Arc, newave3 and 2 others
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: deleted, Dr Iron Arc, newave3 and 5 others
existtosuffer

existtosuffer

Student
Sep 22, 2021
Constantly trying to portray your life as interesting on social media.

Reactions: Message In A Bottle, deleted, newave3 and 3 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
1. People who are overly aggressive and attack someone who did nothing to them over innocuous comments because they misunderstood what was being said or they see any minor disagreements as a personal attack against them.

2. People who like to start fights.

3. People that think everything and everyone else is bigoted but never realize their own bigotry.

4. People with no critical thinking skills.

5. People who fake disorders. Liars, fakes, and phonies in general.

6. Tiktok, twitter, reddit, discord.

7. Narcissts.

Reactions: deleted, newave3, AppleTreeDog and 4 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
people who are in general obnoxious and very loud like... pls let me enjoy the silence please

people who think alcoholiccs or people addicted to something is because they just wanted it to be like this and ''ThEy JuSt WaNt GoVerNmEnT hElP'' like how abt u suck a diclk tpo calm down? addictions come from a failed life full of suffering and pain and these people have nothing more to lose.

I'll edit this later if i come with new ideas.

• Love
Reactions: deleted, newave3, Shadowplay and 2 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
people who let their dogs run a around unleashed

pregnant women

toxic positivity

people who instead of real arguments and facts make something up and just want their opinion/anecdotes recognized as a fact

people who are overly into family values/ties and put their blood relatives over anyone else instead of finding a meaningful connection with someone who actually values them

Reactions: Message In A Bottle, kappa, newave3 and 5 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Reactions: Shadowplay
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
Narcissists and religious hypocrites are top on my list.
My father

Oh, and I reeeally hate it when people at supermarkets poke their dirty fingernails into fruits they won't be buying. I don't think I need to explain what happens to those fruits afterwards. Someone on Reddit mentioned they do this to check the fruits' firmness, but whatever the reason, it makes me want to de-nail them with the torture device in the Higurashi series.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

Last edited:
Reactions: deleted, Dr Iron Arc, newave3 and 1 other person
AppleTreeDog

AppleTreeDog

Nov 20, 2021
This is so stupid but being outside in wind pisses me off so much. Especially when the wind isn't a breeze that's ebbing and flowing, but instead is an endless non-stop barrage of forceful air that I cannot escape from omfg I get SO FUCKING ANGRY lol

Reactions: Message In A Bottle, newave3 and deflationary
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
  1. Loud & excessive noise.
  2. Slow wifi
  3. When people ask "what are you doing in life?" It pisses me off so much because I wish I could just say "oh, I'm going to kill myself" without worrying about the consequences.

• Hugs
Reactions: Message In A Bottle, ReallyTired, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
N

Nigh

Experienced
Oct 12, 2020
Online grammar police. Some of us have dyslexia or dyspraxia. It's not easy out here.

Reactions: Message In A Bottle and Shadowplay
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Online grammar police. Some of us have dyslexia or dyspraxia. It's not easy out here.
Admittedly a short post, but your grammar is perfect.