• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tiredofchronicpain

Dec 26, 2018
I hate animals. Useless disabled scum living off people's profit and then even go as far as attacking them after knowing them for decades. I have seen dogs turn on loving owners - cats too. This is also something going around my office: people treating me like trash for no reason because I'm a human and at the same time flailing to animal shelters to adopt fucking dogs - what about adopting orphans without homes for a change? There's so many people suffering. That is why I prefer plants to humans and animals. They give us oxygen - they work in synthesis to humans and is a bare necessity for our wellbeing, both physically and psychically. They give back. Their crap doesn't stink and you are free to leave them if their job is done - pets on the other hand...

lay around and leech of the lemmings(us humans.).
And just remember, we are all humans on this site. Striking the narrow margin of error and meeting a good friend homologous is evolutionary more profitable.
From my true observation, animal people are horrible to work for. This is a rough generalization, but I have a pet peeve on animal lovers in general as from my own experience, they treat people like horse-shit. I am not saying it is right to hurt animals either. Bullying is always wrong and violence should not be tolerated. I just do prefer a good friend I can chat to intimately, than a converse to my kind. Another platitude the media pushes for is "animal rights" just now as well, which alienated us toward our kind even more.

I know this was long, but I am just tired of hearing how animals are so much "better" to humans when there is no concrete evidence for this, and forget how even animals are huge jerks and pets conclusively, are actually useless as a whole. They eat shit, sleep, and we need to pick up their crap - and the worst of all, do not give a rats arse about being so lazy.

Reactions: siray
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
I don't hate animals but am not so keen to take care of other's pets when I'm down.

Catch myself envying cats. Not a bad life...

That said, a UFO returns to its home planet after observing earth.

Ruler: Tell me about the earthlings.

ET Voyagers: The dogs are royalty, the earthlings are mere peasants.

Ruler: How do you know?

ET Voyagers share pix of millions of humans picking up their dog's shit behind them.

Last edited:
Reactions: LastFlowers and The.End
T

tiredofchronicpain

Dec 26, 2018
I don't hate animals but am not so keen to take care of other's pets when I'm down.

Catch myself envying cats. Not a bad life...

That said, a UFO returns to its home planet after observing earth.

Ruler: Tell me about the earthlings.

ET Voyagers: The dogs are royalty, the earthlings are mere peasants.

Ruler: How do you know?

ET Voyagers share pix of millions of humans picking up their dog's shit behind them.

I actually remembered the quote while typing. Thanks for bringing it up. We are definitely in coherency with this. Maybe it is fair to say humans and their pets are birds of the same feather.

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
I love wild animals.

Pets are... variable.

Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
My negative thoughts on pets:
  • First and foremost, I don't really care to hear about your cat or dog... ever. Much less have it be the only thing you talk about
  • No matter what you think, your house or apartment looks and smells worse because of your cat or dog
  • Having to get up and take a dog out to go to the bathroom is a pain in the ass
  • Barking is reason enough not to have a dog for me. I need a quiet living situation and dogs always seem to bark when I'm most zenned out/relaxed
  • Most people don't train, socialize or exercise their dogs properly, which leads to so many annoying issues
  • Pets make it harder to spontaneously travel
I have positive thoughts too, but those are the negative ones. Pets aren't worth it for me personally

Last edited:
Reactions: Mort, lululoo, crimea_river and 3 others
HappyEnding

HappyEnding

Mar 23, 2019
Hmmm, I don't really mind pets since they're just animals, so of course they're going to do things we may or may not be comfortable with since they're completely different from us. As for pet owners, I don't like the ones that treat animals like actual children. Animals grow, mature, and gain independence faster than human beings so spoiling them and speaking to them in "baby talk" is unnecessary. I especially don't like the "baby talk" because animals cannot speak or understand languages, so what is the point in speaking to it as if it'll someday talk back? I also dislike owners who push their dogs or cats in a stroller. Strollers are obviously for babies because they cannot walk yet. The pet can obviously walk, so why put it in there? That's like using the bathroom in the handicap stall when you're perfectly healthy. It's just not right.

Reactions: Quiet_Sandwich and Partial-Elf
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
It's kind of stupid to only like a living thing based on how useful they are to you... Your not much better than them if you only care about things for your own personal gain.

Some animals can be assholes, and some not, like humans. But unlike humans, dogs don't hate someone because they're ugly, or because of their race, or how much money they have... They'll just love you because you loved them back. Same with cats sometimes, but some cats have more of a tendency to be assholes. But again that's a "some but not all" case.

A lost kitten came crying to my door a couple of years ago, and when I brought him in I was met with smooching and purring. And I hadn't even gave the little guy food just yet. He was even more thankful when I did. And you know what? He never attacked me, (well, only playfully.) he was just happy to not be starving outside in the cold. Sadly pets aren't even permitted in the flat, so I had to find him another home ASAP.

I've even had dogs come up to me wagging their tails like they're happy to see me, and not because I had food for them either. Dogs are such loving animals. Their love that they give is enough for me to love them back.

• Love
Reactions: n1ghtowl, Mylifeispointless, LastFlowers and 6 others
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Near this Spot
are deposited the Remains of one
who possessed Beauty without Vanity,
Strength without Insolence,
Courage without Ferocity,
and all the virtues of Man without his Vices.

This praise, which would be unmeaning Flattery
if inscribed over human Ashes,
is but a just tribute to the Memory of
Boatswain, a Dog
who was born in Newfoundland May 1803
and died at Newstead Nov. 18th, 1808

(Lord Byron's epitaph for his dog, Boatswain.)

• Love
Reactions: Egddios, LastFlowers, LogicalConclusion and 4 others
T

tiredofchronicpain

Dec 26, 2018
It's kind of stupid to only like a living thing based on how useful they are to you... Your not much better than them if you only care about things for your own personal gain.

Some animals can be assholes, and some not, like humans. But unlike humans, dogs don't hate someone because they're ugly, or because of their race, or how much money they have... They'll just love you because you loved them back. Same with cats sometimes, but some cats have more of a tendency to be assholes. But again that's a "some but not all" case.

A lost kitten came crying to my door a couple of years ago, and when I brought him in I was met with smooching and purring. And I hadn't even gave the little guy food just yet. He was even more thankful when I did. And you know what? He never attacked me, (well, only playfully.) he was just happy to not be starving outside in the cold. Sadly pets aren't even permitted in the flat, so I had to find him another home ASAP.

I've even had dogs come up to me wagging their tails like they're happy to see me, and not because I had food for them either. Dogs are such loving animals. Their love that they give is enough for me to love them back.

Thanks for your post. It's not that I hate animals, I am just frustrated at how most would gravitate to them as a form of misanthropy, and then claim that somehow animals are "better". As for your second point, it isn't a judgement based on Looks, but an inability to. Will rocks qualify, they can't judge us based on looks either? It is also not good as this beast might be a bad judge of character too. And that would mean that they might hate the people you actually do love. I have had the misfortune of having to feed a dog who kept barking at me for no reason. I eventually just told the owner to fuck off and stopped feeding this beast. It was clear what was really going on - the dog had an inabilty to truly judge me for who I am, and just barked at a jungian archetype of what he made me out to be. And thus I felt less angry when I thought about it. But for that same token the owner had no reason to feel special as this same creature judged him poorly as well. It was even more unclear to me why people can "sync" with animals given that they operate on such an alien level to us.

So I think to better clarify this, someone who could exist and see the beauty in ugly people, would be better than the animal race then with the apathy toward judgement of beauty or ugliness. But that is a double edge sword too, as this makes the pet a poor judge of true character. If you were a bad person, your pet would still love you. I would even go as far as saying the reason pets do seem altruistic is because they know we care for them and as such, grow a dependence on us as if we are their "own". As for your point, what about a child without a home knocking on your door for food? Why not accept that child into your house and give him/her a place to sleep, or a homeless person? I don't think this is a difficult point to understand, that there is a extreme- hate toward people today. People are extremely intolerant toward others and this in turn make others more intolerant vice versa - this is what the Pygmalion effect is.

The point of this thread was also to get like minders to post and share experiences.

I am a natural skeptic and see human folly Clearly. I find many things we take for granted quite illogical. For instance, I have never entered a home where the restroom door locks. You would find locks in all rooms except the fucking toilet door.

I think we can come to a consenses in how stupid the majority of humans are. But it would be fallacious to try and generalize all humans, and then turn misanthropic and adopt the mantra of "humans are evil, pets can do no wrong" which I hear time and time again, and this mindset is what creates the doom and gloom for them.

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
For instance, I have never entered a home where the restroom door locks. You would find locks in all rooms except the fucking toilet door.

Surely not in the US? I can't think of a single home that doesn't have locks on its bathroom doors..,

Reactions: LastFlowers
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Surely not in the US? I can't think of a single home that doesn't have locks on its bathroom doors..,

I'm confused too. If you haven't entered the homes how do you know they have locks on the bathroom doors? Do you ask before going in and then decline to enter if they have locks?? That's a lot of homes to avoid - I can't even remember the last time I was in a house where the bathroom had no lock.

Are pets a metaphor for something in your post, @tiredofchronicpain?

Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Thanks for your post. It's not that I hate animals, I am just frustrated at how most would gravitate to them as a form of misanthropy, and then claim that somehow animals are "better". As for your second point, it isn't a judgement based on Looks, but an inability to. Will rocks qualify, they can't judge us based on looks either? It is also not good as this beast might be a bad judge of character too. And that would mean that they might hate the people you actually do love. I have had the misfortune of having to feed a dog who kept barking at me for no reason. I eventually just told the owner to fuck off and stopped feeding this beast. It was clear what was really going on - the dog had an inabilty to truly judge me for who I am, and just barked at a jungian archetype of what he made me out to be. And thus I felt less angry when I thought about it. But for that same token the owner had no reason to feel special as this same creature judged him poorly as well. It was even more unclear to me why people can "sync" with animals given that they operate on such an alien level to us.

So I think to better clarify this, someone who could exist and see the beauty in ugly people, would be better than the animal race then with the apathy toward judgement of beauty or ugliness. But that is a double edge sword too, as this makes the pet a poor judge of true character. If you were a bad person, your pet would still love you. I would even go as far as saying the reason pets do seem altruistic is because they know we care for them and as such, grow a dependence on us as if we are their "own". As for your point, what about a child without a home knocking on your door for food? Why not accept that child into your house and give him/her a place to sleep, or a homeless person? I don't think this is a difficult point to understand, that there is a extreme- hate toward people today. People are extremely intolerant toward others and this in turn make others more intolerant vice versa - this is what the Pygmalion effect is.

The point of this thread was also to get like minders to post and share experiences.

I am a natural skeptic and see human folly Clearly. I find many things we take for granted quite illogical. For instance, I have never entered a home where the restroom door locks. You would find locks in all rooms except the fucking toilet door.

I think we can come to a consenses in how stupid the majority of humans are. But it would be fallacious to try and generalize all humans, and then turn misanthropic and adopt the mantra of "humans are evil, pets can do no wrong" which I hear time and time again, and this mindset is what creates the doom and gloom for them.

Yeah, I get it. Animals aren't perfect, and neither are humans. People do need to stop painting them as perfect beings that can do no wrong... And yeah I totally would take care of a child if one came to my door with no where to go. Only a heartless wouldn't.

HappyEnding

HappyEnding

Mar 23, 2019
I think many people would shelter a homeless child but to keep the child and raise one costs far more than what's required for a pet, right? Since children require more care and all, they're a huge life-changing responsibility. So unless the person offer that, they probably wouldn't, like, adopt the kid. Just eventually give them to an orphanage or something. People need to be 100% sure they can take on the responsibility of raising another person since it's no easy task, unlike with a cat, say.

T

tiredofchronicpain

Dec 26, 2018
I think many people would shelter a homeless child but to keep the child and raise one costs far more than what's required for a pet, right? Since children require more care and all, they're a huge life-changing responsibility. So unless the person offer that, they probably wouldn't, like, adopt the kid. Just eventually give them to an orphanage or something. People need to be 100% sure they can take on the responsibility of raising another person since it's no easy task, unlike with a cat, say.

Yes but that is what's needed. We need to focus on this more and root for our own kind. That is, becoming more philanthropic and trying to bring out the best in our closest biological genus - that which evolution granted us. Just like the animal kingdom checks after its own kind, it is as if humans have this "air" of difference somehow where they feel less obligated. And it's not hard to see why this in turn is the reason for sites like these and why why are all so fucked up. I am also an antinatalist, and this ties in well into the notion that we need to stop breeding more sentient life forms, and start planting back by looking after what we have. I see so many people without food around me, and no one does shit to help these people, but they would any day adopt a new puppy from the shelter.

Just imagine the power we can have to change a child's life for that matter. Yes, I agree, but it is also our duty to go the full mile and make a difference.

Reactions: HappyEnding
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
You need to stop applying human traits to animals. And in turn, expecting so much from them.
Everyone can anthropomorphize animals to a degree, usually out of love or jest.
But when you start to actually believe pets can be jerks, betray, or "turn on you", you are walking a fine line.
It is not remotely the same as, say, a long time friend or family member turning on you. You need to understand animals to comprehend this and not just blindly refer to them as scum.

I have heard of people who thought that-because a cat batted them with their paw-it was okay to punch that cat in the face.
With the logic of "well I have to defend myself, and how else will he learn." I don't even have words for that type of stupidity.
Do you know how many children kick, bite, punch, and scream into the ears of their parents? Or anyone around when they're feeling a bit pissy?
If someone decides to do this back to a child, they are going to prison.
When these kids grow up, many can end up becoming some of the most vile creatures on planet earth.
I've encountered plenty of them.
And plenty more of which who are as cruel to animals as they are to people.

Have you thought that maybe you are misdirecting your anger toward animals when really it is only the humans who chose animals over you, whom you really can't stand?

Animals do plenty for humans.
Animals are as just as important to the lives of humans, and the environment at large, as your precious plants are.
Animals have been a resource to humans for as long as we have existed.
They've fed us, they've protected us, they've kept us warm. We have taken their lives so their bodies could provide for us.
Sometimes even just their presence can heal or comfort a person in ways humans failed to.

Did you ever think that perhaps all these "animal lovers" were treated poorly by their fellow man and THAT'S the reason they've turned their hearts and homes over to their pets?

On the other hand, for those people that have pretty much always been assholes yet preach about saving animals and animal rights,
while simultaneously bullying or neglecting another person until they end up-oh idk- on this site..well the blame is only to be placed on the person, and their outstanding hypocrisy.
Not the animals they are saving.
This is not the majority of animal lovers.

Personally I don't give a "rat's ass" if my cat "leeches" off of me, or lacks the capacity for the human version of "love." I really could not care less.
I adore my cat and will care for her even if it's a one way street.
I get something out of it even if others can't understand.
It does not take away anything I could offer to another human.
In fact, you know where I see the most neglect for other people stem from-besides materialistic things-
the love, care, and effort all going towards another PERSON.
A singular person. While the rest of the people in someone's life are thrown to the wayside. Where the rest of the world means nothing to them. Where even their pets play second fiddle.

No one is forcing you to own animals or keep pets. No one is telling you that you must be an animal-person. ..No animal is responsible for the selfishness of mankind.
A lack of a human virtue in an animal is not to be compared to the active presence of one in a person.
That's why it's a HUMAN virtue.
Animals do not deserve to be demonized for not having something unnatural to them.

You could have made this entire thread without the vitriol towards animals/pets. And focused on apathy between people instead.
It was just totally unnecessary.

Also, I don't know where you live but every house I've ever been into has had a lock on the bathroom door.

OH
and your crap stinks TOO

• Love
Reactions: Livinginhell, dhk96, AutumnEmbers and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
You need to stop applying human traits to animals. And in turn, expecting so much from them.
Everyone can anthropomorphize animals to a degree, usually out of love or jest.
But when you start to actually believe pets can be jerks, betray, or "turn on you", you are walking a fine line.
It is not remotely the same as, say, a long time friend or family member turning on you. You need to understand animals to comprehend this and not just blindly refer to them as scum.

I have heard of people who thought that-because a cat batted them with their paw-it was okay to punch that cat in the face.
With the logic of "well I have to defend myself, and how else will he learn." I don't even have words for that type of stupidity.
Do you know how many children kick, bite, punch, and scream into the ears of their parents? Or anyone around when they're feeling a bit pissy?
If someone decides to do this back to a child, they are going to prison.
When these kids grow up, many can end up becoming some of the most vile creatures on planet earth.
I've encountered plenty of them.
And plenty more of which who are as cruel to animals as they are to people.

Have you thought that maybe you are misdirecting your anger toward animals when really it is only the humans who chose animals over you, whom you really can't stand?

Animals do plenty for humans.
Animals are as just as important to the lives of humans, and the environment at large, as your precious plants are.
Animals have been a resource to humans for as long as we have existed.
They've fed us, they've protected us, they've kept us warm. We have taken their lives so their bodies could provide for us.
Sometimes even just their presence can heal or comfort a person in ways humans failed to.

Did you ever think that perhaps all these "animal lovers" were treated poorly by their fellow man and THAT'S the reason they've turned their hearts and homes over to their pets?

On the other hand, for those people that have pretty much always been assholes yet preach about saving animals and animal rights,
while simultaneously bullying or neglecting another person until they end up-oh idk- on this site..well the blame is only to be placed on the person, and their outstanding hypocrisy.
Not the animals they are saving.
This is not the majority of animal lovers.

Personally I don't give a "rat's ass" if my cat "leeches" off of me, or lacks the capacity for the human version of "love." I really could not care less.
I adore my cat and will care for her even if it's a one way street.
I get something out of it even if others can't understand.
It does not take away anything I could offer to another human.
In fact, you know where I see the most neglect for other people stem from-besides materialistic things-
the love, care, and effort all going towards another PERSON.
A singular person. While the rest of the people in someone's life are thrown to the wayside. Where the rest of the world means nothing to them. Where even their pets play second fiddle.

No one is forcing you to own animals or keep pets. No one is telling you that you must be an animal-person. ..No animal is responsible for the selfishness of mankind.
A lack of a human virtue in an animal is not to be compared to the active presence of one in a person.
That's why it's a HUMAN virtue.
Animals do not deserve to be demonized for not having something unnatural to them.

You could have made this entire thread without the vitriol towards animals/pets. And focused on apathy between people instead.
It was just totally unnecessary.

Also, I don't know where you live but every house I've ever been into has had a lock on the bathroom door.

OH
and your crap stinks TOO
Brava! Bravissima! Encore!

• Hugs
Reactions: dhk96, AutumnEmbers and LastFlowers
kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
I don't hate animals, but I don't like pets. May sound a odd thing to say because I have pets. One thing I could never hate though is my horses, but I don't see them as pets?? More like family. Maybe it's because their not invading your personal space 24/7- that's why I don't mind fish either~

Safi

Safi

Eine Stück Scheiße ❤
Jul 26, 2018
I have a cat that lives outside and only comes in for food and cat weed. He's been with us since he was born. He's pretty much wild and scared of strangers but he likes to get pet by us. He always shows his thankfulness when we give him food and I could never hate him. I do however hate humans who love animals and donate to animal shelters but would never donate a meal to a starving homeless man on the streets. Humans and animals aren't all that different, they all need love and caring.

Reactions: Yaalya
J

Juggernaut

Jun 1, 2019
"It is the way one treats his inferiors more than the way he treats his equals which reveals one's real character"
You started off your post with "I hate animals", then went on to say you dislike animal lovers and animal rights and pets are all lazy and you have to clean up after them. Then you later describe how a barking dog failed to judge your true nature, smh.

Without going into too much history, in laymans terms, humans have a long genetic past with domestic animals, particularly dogs and cats that assisted us with jobs that made our lives much easier, in some cases they hunted for us and protected us. That companionship is the basis behind the inherent underlying modern desire to own a pet. There is a definitive comfort to their companionship without the accompanying judgement or grudges of human society.

Most pets are not the lazy leeches you described, sure you have to feed them, walk them, clean up after them, but you do more than that with a baby, take the good and bad together.

Animal rights was necessary because people were and still are abusing animals, it is a movement to end the status of animals as property, and an end to their use in the research, food, clothing, and entertainment industries. How this can be a bad thing is beyond me.

You essentially have answered many of your own questions in your post, you say animals are fallible and therefore not always a good judge of character. What is ironic is that you dont agree with humans placing emotional value on animals over people as people should come first according to you, yet you have used anthromorphism in your explanation of how dogs view humans. You used words like "love" and "hate" which does not exsist in their world like it exists in ours.

Pets are fallible yes, humans are even more so, we are the most fallible species on the planet, the most destructive and as far back as the ancient writings recorded, we have always been a feuding species. We cant even treat animals with kindness how can we possibly treat each other with it? So theres your answer. Intellect does not equate to compassion.

On a side note, I dont know anybody who would turn away a child in need of food or shelter, most would help a homeless person if they knocked on their door however most homeless ( at least where I live) have substance addiction or mental illness accompanying their homelessness, which is something people think about before opening their homes to them.

Where I live we have no orphanages, children live in foster care until adoption, and any body considering fostering or adoption has to apply and meet all the criteria, many people are turned down. It is not as easy as you think it is.

Adoption is not an option for many, either they are not ready to take on that responsibility or their lifestyle wont be compatable with raising a child, or they are not suitable by law. Taking a child is a major lifelong responsibility, adopting a pet is a minor commitment, the two are not comparable IMO

In all my years of owning dogs I have never had the experiences you spoke of, I've never had one that was ungrateful or selfish or mean. I've never been bitten by my own dogs, even the work dogs or any dog I have looked after. I have owned dogs since I was a child, over 30 years, and professionally for the last decade.

Dogs dont "judge character" they read your "scent profile", they live in the moment, their entire world revolves around scent and scent memory, they are able to scent discriminate, we aren't. I wont get too heavily into the semantics behind all this. But basically it relates to the secretions we produce. Dogs also sense fear and anxiety via their noses. When we are stressed or scared, we secrete the fight-or-flight hormone, adrenaline, which dogs detect even though we can't smell it. When we are anxious, we have increased heart rate and blood flow which carries body chemicals to the skin surface where dogs can pick them up more easily.

This ability tells them more about whats going on inside a person than a 30 min human to human conversation could detect.

Unlike people though, a dog likely wont hold your faults against you. You could be the grumpiest human alive and your dog will still adore you, how many people do you know who want to sit with you when you're being an ass?

Reactions: not_a_robot and dhk96
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I hate animals. Useless disabled scum living off people's profit and then even go as far as attacking them after knowing them for decades. I have seen dogs turn on loving owners - cats too. This is also something going around my office: people treating me like trash for no reason because I'm a human and at the same time flailing to animal shelters to adopt fucking dogs - what about adopting orphans without homes for a change? There's so many people suffering. That is why I prefer plants to humans and animals. They give us oxygen - they work in synthesis to humans and is a bare necessity for our wellbeing, both physically and psychically. They give back. Their crap doesn't stink and you are free to leave them if their job is done - pets on the other hand...

lay around and leech of the lemmings(us humans.).
And just remember, we are all humans on this site. Striking the narrow margin of error and meeting a good friend homologous is evolutionary more profitable.
From my true observation, animal people are horrible to work for. This is a rough generalization, but I have a pet peeve on animal lovers in general as from my own experience, they treat people like horse-shit. I am not saying it is right to hurt animals either. Bullying is always wrong and violence should not be tolerated. I just do prefer a good friend I can chat to intimately, than a converse to my kind. Another platitude the media pushes for is "animal rights" just now as well, which alienated us toward our kind even more.

I know this was long, but I am just tired of hearing how animals are so much "better" to humans when there is no concrete evidence for this, and forget how even animals are huge jerks and pets conclusively, are actually useless as a whole. They eat shit, sleep, and we need to pick up their crap - and the worst of all, do not give a rats arse about being so lazy.
Bullshit. Most people treat their pets like garbage.
Any being who cannot defend itself is never safe in the company of a human. Pets are just targets for human mental illness. Whatever is fucked up inside any human mind will be projected onto a pet or a baby in their care, which is why pets and babies are so often abused and killed.
I dislike dogs and dog people but I would never blame dogs for that.
They are purely a product of human genetic engineering and the process of domesticated breeding is brutal. The animals are powerless. They are purely products of human invention and powerless over their fate. I never blame them for attacking. We distort every natural instinct they are born with and then expect them to "behave".
THEY USED TO BE FUCKING WOLVES, FFS. And look what we have done to them. Dogs are not lazy, they were bred to work, each breed was originally made for a specific job and they are much happier when allowed to work. They attack humans when humans trap them in a bad environment.
All pets are service animals for the mental illnesses of their owners/jailers.
I dislike dogs, but there are no bad dogs, only BAD OWNERS.
Anybody who thinks animals are treated too well in our society must be fucking deranged.
I have a cat that lives outside and only comes in for food and cat weed. He's been with us since he was born. He's pretty much wild and scared of strangers but he likes to get pet by us. He always shows his thankfulness when we give him food and I could never hate him. I do however hate humans who love animals and donate to animal shelters but would never donate a meal to a starving homeless man on the streets. Humans and animals aren't all that different, they all need love and caring.
I had an orange tom kitten who stayed with me for five years when I was homeless. Would not leave my side and if we got separated he would wait til I came back for him. Waited three days in the rain for me to come back to him once when I broke my leg. I was always afraid of not being able to find a good home for him but when I put some videos of him on Craigslist, EVERYBODY wanted him.
The lady who got him lets him live outside but he follows her everywhere when she walks her dog.

Last edited:
T

tiredofchronicpain

Dec 26, 2018
Bullshit. Most people treat their pets like garbage.
Any being who cannot defend itself is never safe in the company of a human. Pets are just targets for human mental illness. Whatever is fucked up inside any human mind will be projected onto a pet or a baby in their care, which is why pets and babies are so often abused and killed.
I dislike dogs and dog people but I would never blame dogs for that.
They are purely a product of human genetic engineering and the process of domesticated breeding is brutal. The animals are powerless. They are purely products of human invention and powerless over their fate. I never blame them for attacking. We distort every natural instinct they are born with and then expect them to "behave".
THEY USED TO BE FUCKING WOLVES, FFS. And look what we have done to them. Dogs are not lazy, they were bred to work, each breed was originally made for a specific job and they are much happier when allowed to work. They attack humans when humans trap them in a bad environment.
All pets are service animals for the mental illnesses of their owners/jailers.
I dislike dogs, but there are no bad dogs, only BAD OWNERS.
Anybody who thinks animals are treated too well in our society must be fucking deranged.

I had an orange tom kitten who stayed with me for five years when I was homeless. Would not leave my side and if we got separated he would wait til I came back for him. Waited three days in the rain for me to come back to him once when I broke my leg. I was always afraid of not being able to find a good home for him but when I put some videos of him on Craigslist, EVERYBODY wanted him.
The lady who got him lets him live outside but he follows her everywhere when she walks her dog.

Hi dude thanks for your post. I should have re-phrased it but hate more what people do to pets. I dislike what animals became because of human sanctuary so I was equivocating. I completely agree with your post. Just have to reply to the previous individual.

Hi Juggernaut. Thanks for your reply.
There is no right or wrong to this. I was merely venting my frustrations on what pet keeping became ; the "companionship" wasn't meant as a free ride for animals to live off humans, they had a role and worked FOR humans. That should be the normative. It isn't hard to see why pets are then not fulfilling their roles in the food chain, and the only objective presidency is that they now live "OFF" humans. It shouldn't be fair for one party to work, and the other party to profiteer on that labor; that is why I used the word "leeching". This is also not profitable to the pet being kept as their role in the hierarchy is purported by us humans. The flies in the face of "animal rights" as the animal doesn't have the right to live as they were evolved to -in nature, fighting their way through survival, and adapting in the food chain.

The hunter/gatherer times are over so the contract you are talking about can't be renewed by the producer. The producer doesn't exist anymore. The producer did grant animals the same living environment than what they were used to, except being symbiotic - it was simply a better trade agreement as animals were protected better, but still worked to earn a living without having to face cruel death like in the former.

Your line of thinking is also adopted by zoo keeping. The idea that you "protect " something by holding them captive is morally unimpeachable and trespasses the right of the other party(animals) which have to be able to be deterministic free agents. You can't have sanctuary and freedom at the same time. We should not have the rights to hold sentient beings captive - the same token that seems savage about a zookeeper, is what people employ themselves without knowing that or analyze what the are doing intellectually; that is why pet keeping seems childish as it follows the line if though of "It Looks good, I want it". You can phrase it however you want, it remains solipsistic. The same thing for creating humans holds - self targeted actions of a selfish nature like creating children is only beneficial for you, you simply do not have a case for affirming the consequent as you can't know what the end result will be. It is thus a selfish act. And yes, we are forced into having to adopt pets as they are already there, but this just make the problem worse as you are not less guilty of playing the robber part .

Also, the implicit claim that pets are less troublesome to look after than human babies and therefore adopt pets is better, is also not contingent. Liking your own genus more is altruistic, and anthropologically and sociologically the better bet. Following the prime examples of the animals you defend, they also have the tendency to prefer feeding with their own. Taxonomy explains why lions and leopard don't herd together, and why the wolf wasn't nerdy to bark at a human being-it was the more viable position. Until man wanted everything for himself.
Now this is adaptive as wolf and man lived together a long time, but it doesn't make it right.

This should not be a surprise.
We are pattern seeking and find what's most familiar to be better indicators for herding with. So saying it's easier therefore it's easier to care for a pet, doesn't fly reasonably; it's also easier to do harm than good...
This is a slippery slope to fall into as when we keep forcing our ways into animals and adopting them, they also become frustrated like barking firociously for no reasons. Just like a lazy human they become "naughty" and this peskiness is what I detest In pets today.

You are only partly correct when saying they read your scent-profile. How many times did you step in your house with a hat on, and the dog will bark? This shows the pareidolia even animals are guilty of my friend.

I find the burden of proof to heavily rest on animal keepers as they can't make a good case for pet keeping other than equivocating in a "contract" between wolf and man that is subjective and only were fused in a specific context.

Animals also DO compete with us for food and resources. Breeding animals should be prohibited in a world where resources are scarce and other humans suffer from poverty as these same load of possibility gets depleted by our own mortal fingers. It is not viable for animal breeding to still take place if humans can in fact stop it, and grant other humans a chance to be better off. A human baby has the capacity to give so much more back to society in the long run. People built pyramids, technology, created contracts, all when properly raised; what the average animal can never dream to do for our society. Apart from subjectivity, the human is still at the top end of the evolutionary pyramid. Our grey matter is far superior compared to other species. If we put in more effort, we can solve a lot of problems, that is, if we dare to question our motives.

Even if all is just a mere speculation, I still laugh every time I see someone picking up dog shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Im just gonna skip this thread alltogether because I love pets, and hate humans (well with the exception of like minded humans like here)

Reactions: not_a_robot and tiredofchronicpain