Z

zen

Mar 14, 2019
Can 50 ml of chlorpyrifos(its an insecticide)be taken mixed with food..then xanax be taken to fall asleep..?also zantac can be used?

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Don't you want a more peaceful method? I am pretty sure that any insecticide is going to be painful. SN is reletively peaceful and doesn't cost too much.

Z

zen

Mar 14, 2019
Don't you want a more peaceful method? I am pretty sure that any insecticide is going to be painful. SN is reletively peaceful and doesn't cost too much.
but is this amount lethal..?..how painful it can be..if i take benzos to fall asleep cant i ctb during sleep..
Anti emetics are not available to me

Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
but is this amount lethal..?..how painful it can be..if i take benzos to fall asleep cant i ctb during sleep..
People vomited after they drank dish washer liquid. Imaging drinking something more worst than that. I've checked Google and all. Sort of news about consuming poisonous substance. Almost every single one of them who survived said its a painful process
If you really wanna die. You can try to use partial. Hanging nor full suspension. These are quick, lethel and painless. The problem by using full suspension is that you must have the courage to kick the stool of

Reactions: ArtVandelay
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
What country do you live in? I live in the USA and I still got my antiemetics from alldaychemist.com even though it's by prescription only.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
SN methode really peaceful???

Z

zen

Mar 14, 2019
What country do you live in? I live in the USA and I still got my antiemetics from alldaychemist.com even though it's by prescription only.
Actually i don't know how to get prescription

Reactions: Marz
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
You can get a prescription from a doctor. But often times you can buy the antiemetics without a prescription even though a prescription is required. What country do you live in?

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Anti- emetics are otc here..
Perinorm (metoclopramide)
Domstal (domperidone)

• Wow
Reactions: Cookiedough8956
Z

zen

Mar 14, 2019
You can get a prescription from a doctor. But often times you can buy the antiemetics without a prescription even though a prescription is required. What country do you live in?
I live in india metoclopromide are available otc...zentac is also available at home...are these both enough for sn method?
Or do i need some other meds too?
Ps. Sorry for late replying...

Anti- emetics are otc here..
Perinorm (metoclopramide)
Domstal (domperidone)
If perinorm is available do we need domeperidone too? Zentac is available to me

H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
This site cant be reached
You can find it in the this thread:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-peaceful-pill-ehandbook-march-24-2019-revision.14416/

Z

zen

Mar 14, 2019
Hello
can you pm me sn method properly...for how long should we fast?...i got benzos too.i can take their help..please guide me proper..i dont have separate hotel room booked ,i will do it in my room upstairs...can Sn be mixed with milk too(i read about some user mixing with milk)