sasshimi

sasshimi

david lynched me
Aug 20, 2019
I've been wondering as of late is if my pessimistic outlook on life reflects the quality of life I've built down the line. I always assumed the worst in every situation, feared every conflict that might come my way, and haven't fully grasped the sense of assertiveness that most people do. I doubt my skills a lot and ultimately I am my worst enemy. I think it may be my anxiety on top of my pessimism contributing to this dreadful life I have. I'm a hermit/recluse for the longest time and I struggle with identifying emotions. Empathy is also another thing I clash with, often times I lie about the things I say in fear of receiving a negative response. I don't know where I was going with this, I'm a little buzzed and zooted. I'm digging myself a hole the past few months and I'm afraid my sanity is slowly depleting. My intrusive thoughts are out of control and I just want to break everything in my proximity to feel alive for once. Ramble over, I'll sleep off another night and wake up miserable all over again. Fantastic!

• Aww..
Reactions: Justsogone and Snake of Eden