liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
Dunno about you lot but as soon as it's possible Covid-wise, I'm off to Peru. That poor country has been devastated by coronavirus and, whilst not wishing to cynically profit from others' tragedies, I reckon there will be more places than ever ready to sell N for a handsome price (which is what I intend to pay. Ending your own unwanted life and helping someone else with their very-much-wanted life at the same time sounds like a good deal to me).

Plus Liverpool have only finally gone and fucking done it. 30 years I've been waiting for this and now I can die happy.

I'm not a religious man but if any of you are, pray for a swift end to Covid-19, a trophy parade around Liverpool and a flight to a newly reopened Peru where yours truly can finally see Machu Picchu and wave this world goodbye.

YNWA

Reactions: FreddieQuell and Jumper Geo
M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
Dunno about you lot but as soon as it's possible Covid-wise, I'm off to Peru. That poor country has been devastated by coronavirus and, whilst not wishing to cynically profit from others' tragedies, I reckon there will be more places than ever ready to sell N for a handsome price (which is what I intend to pay. Ending your own unwanted life and helping someone else with their very-much-wanted life at the same time sounds like a good deal to me).

Plus Liverpool have only finally gone and fucking done it. 30 years I've been waiting for this and now I can die happy.

I'm not a religious man but if any of you are, pray for a swift end to Covid-19, a trophy parade around Liverpool and a flight to a newly reopened Peru where yours truly can finally see Machu Picchu and wave this world goodbye.

YNWA
I hope you find N in Peru.
A couple of guys tried buying it there without success.
The PPeH makes it sound like it's as easy as buying candy which seems to be misleading.
Keep me updated on this if you go.
You could also try bolivia if Peru does'nt work.
i would fly to these places or anywhere else in the world in a Heartbeat if N was indeed buyable.

Last edited:
Reactions: liverpoolfan and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020

YNWA

Congratulations on Liverpool winning after 30 years, I bet you were starting to think it was like England winning the World Cup again,;-; so that's got to be a 6 month hangover, lol. The PPH does seem to make it sound easy to get N, you might need a picture of what you want to buy, are you planning to ctb in Peru, if so I hope you have thought about everything involved like family having to fly out to identify your body and repatriation fee's, it's quite expensive.

There should be a higher chance of buying N after Covid-19 as they need money but it's not guaranteed so good luck.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: liverpoolfan
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019

YNWA
Are you speaking of Liverpool England? What about it?

FreddieQuell

FreddieQuell

:):
Apr 14, 2020
Hahah love this post. Best of luck on your adventures, send us a postcard ;)

There was a post here a while ago about someone trying to score N in Peru, https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/made-it-to-peru.21960/

Might contain something useful but as you say, situation might have completely shifted

Reactions: Jumper Geo and liverpoolfan