• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
INFJ, lucky me! I'm about right in the middle.

Reactions: Final Escape
S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Fellow INFP here. Yay.

Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
I would take personality tests with a half-grain of salt, but I suppose if enough people take them, they assume their own reality and affect your employability (like IQ tests). I am an INTJ, whatever that means. There's probably some malleability to the categories.
It should come as no surprise that nearly all workplaces desire the outgoing, social, and smiling. I am none of these (smiling is easy enough, except for my coffee-stained, choppy teeth). I lost the ability to interact confidently in adolescence, and after 15 years doubt that it will ever come back. I'm sure most of us here are aware of being screwed over by our personalities. I've come to think of them as prisons.

• Hugs
Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd, azucaramargo and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I would take personality tests with a half-grain of salt, but I suppose if enough people take them, they assume their own reality and affect your employability (like IQ tests). I am an INTJ, whatever that means. There's probably some malleability to the categories.
It should come as no surprise that nearly all workplaces desire the outgoing, social, and smiling. I am none of these (smiling is easy enough, except for my coffee-stained, choppy teeth). I lost the ability to interact confidently in adolescence, and after 15 years doubt that it will ever come back. I'm sure most of us here are aware of being screwed over by our personalities. I've come to think of them as prisons.
I'm pretty fond of my personality... nobody else is though.
I tell people "It's ok that you hate me.
I love me more than enough for both of us."
What personality type am I?

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, Temporarilyabsurd and Scribble Fan
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Grey Zone, I love this post so much I wanna take it out behind the 7-11 and get it pregnant.
I'm pretty fond of my personality... nobody else is though.
I tell people "It's ok that you hate me.
I love me more than enough for both of us."
What personality type am I?
Not-a-Robot, I am also NUTS about your personality! I'm so glad we agree on that point.
I don't so much like the end of the post...how can someone who writes as well as you have trouble interacting confidently? I think your teeth sound adorable, and everyone looks beautiful when smiling genuinely. Perfect, piano-key teeth make me nervous.
Oh FinalEscape, you are busting with personality, intelligence, talent, discipline, warmth, and pulchritude. You are probably the most employable person I know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape and Temporarilyabsurd
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Not born into a family with connections and not being a charismatic social butterfly = not very employable. Ah, so judgers are sheeple and perceivers are freedom loving free thinkers... But they don't take into consideration, most perceivers are not complete dumb asses, so they still can make good workers because they don't want to get fired and end up homeless.

Last edited:
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Myers Briggs is about as scientifically valid astrology. The whole thing is considered a joke by most researchers because it has so many psychometric issues, and has even known as BS for years. It's appealing for the same reasons horoscopes are. Everyone fnds some truth it if and thinks wow this describes me perfectly

Reactions: Final Escape and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Myers Briggs is about as scientifically valid astrology. The whole thing is considered a joke by most researchers because it has so many psychometric issues, and has even known as BS for years. It's appealing for the same reasons horoscopes are. Everyone fnds some truth it if and thinks wow this describes me perfectly

Most things when it comes to trying to separate people into categories is BS. Because people are a lot more complex than that.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Most things when it comes to trying to separate people into categories is BS. Because people are a lot more complex than that.
Yes. But Myers Briggs is bottom of the barrel. Other things are at least a little more accurate, but also bad.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well i got ISTJ ISTP & INTJ in fact they not to far of about me :) its that good or bad :| LOL :D