Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
My current kit:

20200811 083923

Left top: SN sourced from UK, the popular auction site, originally from Poland, thin plastic film bag with a printed label, 99.6% pure specified, food grade, 250g.

Left middle: SN sourced from Ukraine, the popular arts and crafts site, vacuum sealed plastic bag with handwritten description, 99.6% pure specified, food grade, 100g.

Left bottom: SN sourced from Poland, the popular auction site, ziplocked double plastic bagged, printed label, 99.9% pure specified, 250g.

Please note, all sellers are no longer available. I haven't tested any samples, but fully intend to aquarium test all three and compare before selecting a winner. The colour and texture of the three samples are similar.

Top middle: Prochlorperazine tablets, 5mg. Antiemetic. My doctors prefer to prescribe this for nausea rather than metoclopramide. Having read about many people vomiting with metoclopramide, I feel more secure with this stronger dopamine antagonist.

Second middle: Propranolol tablets, 40mg. Beta blocker. I was prescribed these for anxiety. This should potentiate the SN and help with tachycardia if dosed at an appropriate time and amount yet to be fully decided upon.

Third middle: Quetiapine tablets, 25mg. Antiemetic. I'm prescribed this as a hypnotic. It can be titrated up to 400mg to work as a dopamine antagonist. Due to drug interactions between quetiapine and prochlorperazine, I will use one or the other after testing both at anticipated dosage for side effects. I'm aware I must allow for all quetiapine to leave my system before taking prochlorperazine.

Bottom middle: Chlorhexidine mouthwash. Reduces salty and bitter taste reception, so should make SN more palatable. Milk of Magnesia. Antacid. Reduces acid in the stomach to reduce NaNO2 conversion to NaNO3.

Right top: Paracetamol tablets, 500mg. For pain and likely headache. Paracetamol is advised over ibuprofen if taking propranolol.

Right bottom: Menthol cough drops. To help with any aftertaste if required.

Rate my kit. Is there anything you'd change or advise against? I have all the equipment for aquarium testing. Being based in the UK, I'm unable to source LW brand SN, the gold standard. However, there are possible fatal accounts of the Ukrainian and Polish SN samples I posess being used on this forum.

I feel quite secure in having sourced my components. It's like having an emergency kit on hand for use if and when needed.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, cassie, Busdriver and 8 others
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Your kit look good to go ... Actually an very envious if u ... U have got SN from 3 sources , close to 500 GMs of SN and I don't even have a single gm of SN with me. All the best bro

Reactions: Busdriver and falloutcarter13
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Your very organized, plenty of SN who's CTB with you a small City, lol I did notice one thing about your kit you may like to investigate so I have put the link below, Protaanolol and Antacid interactions.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/propranolol-dosage-for-sn.42878/

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Venessolotic, Busdriver, checkouttime and 1 other person
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
so you got yours from that polish SN seller! I ordered from him and somehow got a refund. I got that one from ukraine and it looks the same. Have you tested its purity? I also got 500g from a shady spanish company.

I'll only be opening to test these samples when I'm prepared to go ahead as I don't want to compromise shelf life by opening the plastic bags. Others on the forum have tested these sources. Top - unsatisfactory. Bottom - satisfactory. Middle - no evidence of testing.
Your kit look good to go ... Actually an very envious if u ... U have got SN from 3 sources , close to 500 GMs of SN and I don't even have a single gm of SN with me. All the best bro

The sources for the UK dried up real quick over the past few months. I'd of course prefer LW to these dubious plastic bagged samples, but doubt I'll be able to visit the states for a long time, if ever, so fingers crossed one of these will test fine.
Your very organized, plenty of SN who's CTB with you a small City, lol I did notice one thing about your kit you may like to investigate so I have put the link below, Protaanolol and Antacid interactions.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/propranolol-dosage-for-sn.42878/

Cheers

Geo

Antacids with aluminum hydroxide make Propranolol less effective, aluminum hydroxide antacids are usually sold OTC.

Taking Cimetidine increases the levels of Propranolol in the blood.

Thanks, Geo. I remember reading that. If I'm able to source cimetidine OTC, I'll replace the magnesium hydroxide. If not, Milk of Magnesia should still be adequate. It's more important to neutralise stomach acid for the SN than it is to ensure the propranolol is completely effective.

Thank you for your in depth research, I'm following your investigation into best ways to take propranolol and have modelled my regime on your findings.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: falloutcarter13 and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I hope everything goes to plan and you have a fast and peaceful exit, :hug:.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Raminiki
AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
Was nice seeing a picture comparison of your SN. I have the middle one in-hand and the packaging kinda made me suspicious, but considering it looks similar/identical to the other two sources, seems good news.

Picked up that same milk of magnesia for my kit, and is very tasty!

Was the propranolol easy to get prescribed? Only thing im really missing from my kit.

L

Lester Cohle

Oct 7, 2019
Nice kit! Do you have a link to posts concerning Ukrainian SN? I live here and I'm looking for some local SN, but have yet seen only 1kg packages for 4-5 dollars; I thought that it would cost more, and it makes me suspicious.

Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
Was nice seeing a picture comparison of your SN. I have the middle one in-hand and the packaging kinda made me suspicious, but considering it looks similar/identical to the other two sources, seems good news.

Picked up that same milk of magnesia for my kit, and is very tasty!

Was the propranolol easy to get prescribed? Only thing im really missing from my kit.

I'm glad to hear the photo comparison was helpful. Putting them side by side and judging colour and texture assured me I'm getting the right stuff. Will test to confirm of course, if intending to use.

My propranolol is from an old prescription for anxiety and panic attacks. I didn't have to lie about anything I've been prescribed as I've genuinely needed medication for conditions.
Nice kit! Do you have a link to posts concerning Ukrainian SN? I live here and I'm looking for some local SN, but have yet seen only 1kg packages for 4-5 dollars; I thought that it would cost more, and it makes me suspicious.
The seller I bought from took down their store but according to people on this forum, they tend to reopen it under a different name. Use the search function on the arts and crafts site and keep an eye out. Maybe they'll be back. Best of luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lester Cohle
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
The sources for the UK dried up real quick over the past few months. I'd of course prefer LW to these dubious plastic bagged samples, but doubt I'll be able to visit the states for a long time, if ever, so fingers crossed one of these will test fine.
For someone of your fastidious nature to say that they'd favor LW without question...well it makes me realize how lucky I am to actually have that brand. I don't have any of the prep meds and am unlikely to be able to obtain them, but getting confirmation of how preferable the brand I was lucky enough to obtain is, that was gold for me this morning. The source of the nod to LW is a huge factor, as you're clearly very intelligent and well-researched. Thank you for taking the time to share your information before you go, we should all strive for this level of preparation. After all, its only the most important decision we'll ever make. Thank you, and I wish you the best of luck with your middle product (sounds - and looks, to the naked eye - to be the best one.) I'm sorry you're in the position that's brought you to this point, and I sincerely hope you find the peace you're looking for.

Reactions: Raminiki
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

when i was looking for it, all the legit research chemical sites it wasn't very expensive t purchase from. the problem was they don't sell to general public, so i was pretty sure thats legit stuff. there is a lot advertised that is not suitable though that is cheap and available from eg ebay(it has minute amount of SN in). I would be more worried about it, if it was expensive!

Reactions: Lester Cohle
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
@Joxalldaita Not to derail your thread, but you seem really knowledgeable about all of this. Have you come across anything at all about the effectiveness of a calcium based antacid before SN? Would it work, not work, negatively impact the absorption of the SN...? I've asked all over this site and nobody's even tried to answer it, and I can't find anything in my own searches one way or the other about it. I only ask because I can't get a recommended antacid, so its either tums or nothing. Any insight you could provide would be invaluable to me, thanks bro (or bro-ette.)

I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
I'd appreciate the answer to this too, as I too was thinking of going with T_ms

Reactions: falloutcarter13