G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
Does anyone not want to commit suicide because they dont want too upset the person finding them. I want to die but feel bad for the stranger who would find me. I want too hang in the woods.How can I not feel bad about this situation. What if it's a child. Totally fucked off with how my mind works.

• Love
Reactions: dec132013 and Theodora
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
yeah....but thats why if i do im going to let someone know at the last possible second. be far enough away the cops and paramedics cant get to me in time and give the person my destination. risky, yes, but it wont be a surprise to anyone. however it needs PERFECT timing

Reactions: GreenTree
H

Hammer

just about gone.
Jun 15, 2020
Yeah I'm really torn up about the idea of my loving parents finding me, I was going to drive somewhere and do it but for reasons I won't get into I can't and Personnaly I'd like to die in the comfort of my own home and bed too. But yeah the guilt does still get to me.

I often thought it would be great to find a SAFE place to do it, build a pyre and set it alight while doing something that will quickly kill or denser me unconious at the very least. That way I could give myself my own Viking style funeral and return to nature xD

Though also I know my family would want to give me a propper funeral as a way to say goodbye so that's not an option for me. Plus I'm too lazy to build a pyre.

• Love
Reactions: Theodora and GreenTree
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
I don't think a child would go deep in the woods alone highly unlikely

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I don't think a child would go deep in the woods alone highly unlikely
well....what age are we talking about exactly? i lived in the woods most of my life so i actually spend a lot of time in there going a bit deeper then i probably should have. i wasnt like 5 miles back and i knew what i was doing and i could have if i wanted to...but bears and coyotes lol

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
If I do it in my apartment it will likely be a police officer which is fine they are trained for that shit. If I rent a cabin to make sure I'm not found too soon then ya it might be a cabin employee. Interesting conundrum.

G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
I mean children age 10+ who are allowed out on there own. Its not only children. I think it would be awful for anyone finding a hanging body. If police are phoned by me due to a phone call that's well dodgy in case they find you in time. Euthanasia would solve all this bullshit. Good people trying to do the right thing.

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I´ve made my self a "hood" for my hanging, so that the person thta will find me, will not see my hanged face, I think thta makes it a bit better. Prisoners have to wear such a hood at hanging executions, not to shock the audience.

• Hugs
Reactions: Emily_Numb and woxihuanni
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Yup! I want the person who finds me to be at least someone who's trained in trauma. I found an email address (after a lot of searching) for emailing the emergency services in my city. I'm going to send them a delayed email so they're the first ones to find me.

I'm also toying with the idea of sending a delayed email to my brother's best friend who's a police officer (or asking the first responders to contact him first?) Because he'll at least know how to break the news and will do it best, because he knows the family.

It's the least I can do..?

• Love
G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
How do you send a delayed e mail. Sounds a great idea.

Reactions: Ghassane
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Yes. That's one factor that stops me in my tracks. I know it will absolutely devastate the person who finds me

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
It is the one joy I find in my death that the person who is going to discover me will have a bad day afterwards. Hope I will look as devastating as possible. (It is a particular person, not random stranger.)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: GreenTree and Lorntroubles
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I am doing a decapitation via drop hanging by a busy road. It will be pretty much silent at 4am when I do it, but some random person will find me. It's sad to think about but I just can't keep going anymore.

Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
Does anyone not want to commit suicide because they dont want too upset the person finding them. I want to die but feel bad for the stranger who would find me. I want too hang in the woods.How can I not feel bad about this situation. What if it's a child. Totally fucked off with how my mind works.
I'm sorry but it seems that ur not ready for death if u have such a concern, maybe u should wait more.

Last edited:
H

Hammer

just about gone.
Jun 15, 2020
I'm sorry but ur not ready for death if u have such a concern, maybe u should wait more.

I don't think worrying about scaring people for life after you are gone is a reason to not be ready to die. That's just a lack of care for your fellow human. Alot of us don't want to die because we hate everyone else, we want to go out causing as little suffering to others as possible aswell as ourselves.

Reactions: dec132013 and GreenTree
G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
I'm sorry but it seems that ur not ready for death if u have such a concern, maybe u should wait more.
You mean the fact I dont want too scar someone for life means I dont want too die. I do want too. I just worry about others. If I was healthy I'd be horrified finding a body. Would you be horrified ?

Reactions: Hammer