anonymoussadbeing

anonymoussadbeing

Jul 28, 2022
It is annoying to feel discomfort and dissatisfaction every single day. I hate all the bodily sensations. I hate the constant maintenance. I hate feeling hungry and thirsty. I hate peeing and pooping. I hate brushing my teeth. I never feel satisfied mentally and physically. I'm always craving for fruity drinks. I feel restless and cranky because I have to deal with my mind and body. I didn't sign up for this shit. I want out. I don't want to deal with anything.

Reactions: rationaltake, JealousOfTheElderly and chloramine
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I won't miss any of the things you mention, either, but, most of all, I won't miss this shit-hole of a planet and all of it's miseries, atrocities, and horridness.

On an aside, based on your statement that you have a craving for fruity drinks, have you ever had yourself tested for low blood sugar?

Reactions: anonymoussadbeing
slushy

slushy

Feb 19, 2022
I feel that. I hate just the experience of being conscious and present. It hurts for me

Reactions: rationaltake and anonymoussadbeing
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand. I just think that it's horrible how life is even a thing in the first place. There is no peace and relief in this life. Everything is so unnecessary as well, and I think the fact that life is so awful is why non existence is always preferable to living. The dead have no thoughts and feelings and they are not trapped in this prison of a human body. I cannot understand how anyone could ever see anything positive in any of this. There really is no point or purpose to living, we just endure so much misery and then we die.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
It is annoying to feel discomfort and dissatisfaction every single day. I hate all the bodily sensations. I hate the constant maintenance. I hate feeling hungry and thirsty. I hate peeing and pooping. I hate brushing my teeth. I never feel satisfied mentally and physically. I'm always craving for fruity drinks. I feel restless and cranky because I have to deal with my mind and body. I didn't sign up for this shit. I want out. I don't want to deal with anything.
Your pfp says it all. It really gets me.