FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly will always see ceasing to exist as a positive thing, I always dislike when it's labelled as tragic as there are no disadvantages to being unable to suffer. Death is the solution to suffering and I see those who permanently cease existing as being so incredibly fortunate, I see so much beauty in falling into an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is forgotten about. Suicide will always be self care to me and it's horrifying how the option of a peaceful exit isn't always there, as the only peace lies in death.

I will always see existence as the problem with death being the solution, only non-existence is desirable, no matter what I'll always see it as preferable to not exist. Having access to methods like Nembutal would be so incredibly relieving as we are all just waiting to die anyway, destined for nothing but to deteriorate and decay in this world filled with endless suffering. Wishing for death is all that feels right to escape from the cruelty and futilty of existing, it's comforting to think being able to peacefully not exist for all eternity.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, Seered Doom, kvsvenky100 and 3 others
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
We don't know if we won't exist after this though that's the only problem

According to Brett Stuart we reincarnate here again

D

Deleted member 65988

well I have another source that says we don't reincarnate but become something more entirely, does that make my claim credible?

Reactions: kvsvenky100
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023

Who is him? Was he able to scientifically prove this.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
well I have another source that says we don't reincarnate but become something more entirely, does that make my claim credible?
Have you read the studies "Perceptual studies" Virginia university basically confirming reincarnation is real?

Also this video is compelling evidence as remote viewing was a technique used by the CIA

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Who is him? Was he able to scientifically prove this.
Nb! I am not against belivers in abnormal things. It's more about trying to understand where their perspective is coming from.

D

Deleted member 65988

I have a hard time taking claims of anything related to reincarnation seriously to begin with. This looks interesting though.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I certainly will always see ceasing to exist as a positive thing, I always dislike when it's labelled as tragic as there are no disadvantages to being unable to suffer. Death is the solution to suffering and I see those who permanently cease existing as being so incredibly fortunate, I see so much beauty in falling into an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is forgotten about. Suicide will always be self care to me and it's horrifying how the option of a peaceful exit isn't always there, as the only peace lies in death.

I will always see existence as the problem with death being the solution, only non-existence is desirable, no matter what I'll always see it as preferable to not exist. Having access to methods like Nembutal would be so incredibly relieving as we are all just waiting to die anyway, destined for nothing but to deteriorate and decay in this world filled with endless suffering. Wishing for death is all that feels right to escape from the cruelty and futilty of existing, it's comforting to think being able to peacefully not exist for all eternity.
Exactly this. I don't think most people will ever understand your perspective as they just can't think like this but damn everything you said is just so true. Death is so peaceful and it's impossible to suffer being dead and it's also impossible to get depressed over the cessation of happy things either as dead people, once again, don't have feelings

Reactions: VidFlumina