• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
It's nearing the end of June and I'm thinking about leaving SS near the end of July, knowing it'll be my final month there.

I remember SS being on Reddit, way back in 2017/2018 and possibly before then. I've seen many users come and go whether they left the site to recover or CTB. I also met a lot of good people on here too and there were some that I did not like, for example, starting drama that was blown way out of proportion than it should have. But that's how some others are, they like drama and to feed off of people's attention. I didn't pay attention. Some friendships here that I've ruined and tried to gain their trust back but I did go a bit too far and to no avail, I've failed but life keeps going.

I had a good time on this site and I really did. The people here were awesome and all good things must come to an end. I know since I'm on the road to permanent recovery, I hope to never see myself back on the site again, just in case if things do go downhill again.

I hope you guys have a great summer and best wishes to all of you who reads this and I support on whatever decision you decide to make.

I'll miss you guys.

• Hugs
Reactions: zi99, FuneralCry, jellybelly4 and 2 others
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
As you go out to face the "slings and arrows of outrageous fortune" (Hamlet), keep an eye out for the outlier or oddball who may need a word of encouragement. - good luck

Reactions: Joey
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, I hope things work out for you.

hhanako

hhanako

Jun 4, 2021
I'm happy for you and I'm wishing you the best in your journey to recovery!