CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This rly rly awful, not even expln able. Imgn 1d rndm injury damage rndm callous fiend. Now still all awful injury damage no able do any this life trap ,callous fiend prtnd nothing species prtnd nothing universe prtnd nothing, same me no exist why stay awful life. This ultmt truth see life awful nonsense, any try see how. Rndm mmnt give prmnt damag, awful life absurd life. Tell u more this no able, this lose self , injury damage all time pain all time rmmb awful, wish never exist wish never exist wish never exist wish never exist

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, veelaa_a, Talvikki and 5 others
WearyHSP

WearyHSP

Student
Dec 12, 2021
CTB Dream, I am with you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki and CTB Dream
E

EndlessNight

Mar 21, 2023
this sounds horrible, I feel like you want to vent a lot of things but your limitations don't allow you. I can feel this on a smaller scale, though my limitations don't compare to yours. I like following your posts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki and CTB Dream
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
I have permanent damage too.

• Hugs
Reactions: heartbroken12
heartbroken12

heartbroken12

Mar 17, 2023
I'm so sorry. I have permanent physical damage too, caused in a blink of an eye by my own thoughtlessness. It is psychological torture. I'm so sorry you deal with this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly disgusts me how life tortures people so unbearably, it just shows that existing in this world is a curse and it's a punishment how we have the ability to suffer. It sounds very horrible what you have to go through, to me it's something so evil that despite the fact that humans can end up with irreparable damage that can torment them, there is still a lack of acceptance towards the right to die.

One shouldn't have to continue to be trapped in the prison that is existence, suffering against their wishes, they deserve to be able to make the choice for themselves. Life is hell, and I hope you eventually find the freedom that you are searching for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and CTB Dream