• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BoyInTheBox

BoyInTheBox

INFP 4w5
Jun 6, 2023
Does anyone know if Perindopril are good for od? That's honestly the best pills I can get my hands on atm.
I'm afraid of the aftermath in case I survive the od tho
Thanks

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to SaSu!

OD with meds is generally not recommended as it isn't lethal in most cases rather it can cause you pain, inner organ damages and so on. You should have a look in the Suicide Resource Compilation in the sticky threads. There are way better methods than OD. I wish you all the best!

Reactions: BoyInTheBox
Upvote 0
BoyInTheBox

BoyInTheBox

INFP 4w5
Jun 6, 2023
Welcome to SaSu!

OD with meds is generally not recommended as it isn't lethal in most cases rather it can cause you pain, inner organ damages and so on. You should have a look in the Suicide Resource Compilation in the sticky threads. There are way better methods than OD. I wish you all the best!
I agree that there are better methods.
Didn't know that od on meds isn't lethal so I thank you a bunch!!

Upvote 0