• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
When I looked up suicidewatch reddit to search for various stories in Incognito mode on my smartphone, through Chrome on Google, the stupid blasted suicide hotline number comes up and even the chat and stuff as the first two search results. Should I be worried about my phone being traced or something?

Also, a similar thing happened when I googled this site, SanctionedSuicide. I just don't want my local LE or emergency services getting summoned to my location. I feel like the Internet has become more Orwellian day after day...

I'm just going to directly type the website into my smartphone's browser in Incognito mode as it is safer than using a search engine, but the fact that the stupid number comes up even with academically related keywords or just having the buzzword 'suicide' is alarming. In the past, typing 'sanctioned' and 'suicide' doesn't prompt that stupid number to come up.

Reactions: Circles
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Nah, shit like that always pops up when you visit certain sites or google certain shit. You know, so dumb asses can't point their fingers at them and accuse them of encouraging people to commit suicide.

Reactions: Coolchicka, EllaBella, Nullm and 3 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Ah I see, thanks for clarifying this. Also, I believe that recently due to all the press coverage about suicide, it seems that even the mere word 'suicide' despite other keywords, the stupid number pops up (in almost all cases), more than in the past.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Ah I see, thanks for clarifying this. Also, I believe that recently due to all the press coverage about suicide, it seems that even the mere word 'suicide' despite other keywords, the stupid number pops up (in almost all cases), more than in the past.

LOL suicide triggers all these pro life freaks. But these same people, will encourage all the men in their family to join the military and go to war. I guess walking around until people start shooting at you doesn't count. LOL

• Yay!
Reactions: Superfluous