• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
So I recently ordered a scalpel for my method to CTB, which is exsanguination but I hate how painful scalpels are to a real knife, it feels like a piece of paper slicing your skin and I hate that feeling, however if I use a knife then it would be way harder since scalpels cut your skin like scissors cutting paper, it's so strong and powerful but yet so painful. Till then I postponed my method exsanguination, however I tend to do more research on it and still try to find better ways to bleed out, like get drunk and numb the pain.

while doing research on exsanguination, I hate the fact that I'm doing such a risky method and painful but I like the method a lot. I just want a method so I can finally stop hurting every single day. I'm going to order SN from amazon for 10$, purity is 99.6, 4 ounces which is 113 grams. I'm going to follow stans guide along with more research to make sure I know what I'm doing and what I'm dealing with.The problem comes with ordering SN.

I live with my family still since I'm still 18 (gonna turn 19 this July) When ordering my scalpel, I had to make up the lie that I needed to bring in a scalpel in my biology class for a dissecting for extra credit. But my mom checks what my family orders, like I came home with my scalpel package opened by my mom. I need a good excuse to tell her why I'm ordering or when she finds it. I'm afraid she's gonna think it's for drugs since she is very very strict with my family doing drugs. Thank you for your time :)

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Well, unfortunately the primary two purposes of this substance is differentiating types of wood and curing meats. I don't know if you, or really any of us could pass off that excuse considering how obscure it is. Is it possible to track the package carefully and make sure you are the one to intercept it? And of course hide it somewhere awesome.

Reactions: HorribleFeelings1
HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
Well, unfortunately the primary two purposes of this substance is differentiating types of wood and curing meats. I don't know if you, or really any of us could pass off that excuse considering how obscure it is. Is it possible to track the package carefully and make sure you are the one to intercept it? And of course hide it somewhere awesome.
My plan is to order it for a science fair project. I'm going to create my own poster that looks like a school poster for a science fair. My "project" is going to be how to figure out which meat is contaminated by using SN (it's an absurd idea but if you manipulate someone who doesn't know what SN is, it can work.) It's a lot but it can work definitely

Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
My plan is to order it for a science fair project. I'm going to create my own poster that looks like a school poster for a science fair. My "project" is going to be how to figure out which meat is contaminated by using SN (it's an absurd idea but if you manipulate someone who doesn't know what SN is, it can work.) It's a lot but it can work definitely
Please don't. Nobody is a bigger screw up then me. I bet a lot of people love the shit out of you.xoxo

Deleted member 13227

Deleted member 13227

Good night
Dec 21, 2019
This is maybe a dumb question, but why do you need scalpel for SN?

Reactions: Mustkeyknow
gentleflower

gentleflower

Student
Jun 6, 2019

When I read your first post a moment ago, I actually wanted to suggest to tell it was a school research project as well. Chemistry or Biology or something alike

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Hello Love..It breaks my heart to hear of some one so young on this forum. Not to downplay ANYTHING that may be taking place in your life right now but I will say, when I was ur age, I went thru many often trivial things that made me feel like there was no hope in my future, those same issues ended up disappearing as time went on. It's a very confusing time for u right now,due to your youth, but I would implore u,not knowing what ur challenges r, to try n get some help or even talk them out.
This is a safe forum with so much wisdom. Often, esp when we're young, every issue can seem so fatal n permanent. But u will find that those same issues u thought were fatal n permanent, turn out to b so miniscule n very temporary. Trust me..
Talk it out here..we r here for u to help u make sense out of ur life right now n to offer other options..
Plz reconsider. I don't know u but I love u and I am sure that u have ppl around who love u and will b devastated behind this..
Give it more time Sweetie..Ur gonna b ok.. Here for u if u need to talk..:heart:

Reactions: Bugg1 and xBrialesana
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020

that's quite clever. That honestly didn't occur to me because I'm surrounded by very science oriented people. For sure though if you're around people that wouldn't make heads or tails of the science that would work beautifully.

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Also, I have an 18 yr old nephew and would just pray that if he was feeling so despondent n suicidal, that someone, esp since he is so young, would talk him down from the ledge, so to speak.
U have ur WHOLE life ahead of u n soooo much can change in a matter of seconds..
U could b the next Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, or even the next president. Even if u have a regular job in the future, U have a purpose. Don't give up just yet.. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: ghostspace and xBrialesana
HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
that's quite clever. That honestly didn't occur to me because I'm surrounded by very science oriented people. For sure though if you're around people that wouldn't make heads or tails of the science that would work beautifully.
I made papers for the 16th annual "science fair", printed them and now waiting for my mom to get home so I can show her, have her sign and order SN

Reactions: freefrommybody
HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
Hello Love..It breaks my heart to hear of some one so young on this forum. Not to downplay ANYTHING that may be taking place in your life right now but I will say, when I was ur age, I went thru many often trivial things that made me feel like there was no hope in my future, those same issues ended up disappearing as time went on. It's a very confusing time for u right now,due to your youth, but I would implore u,not knowing what ur challenges r, to try n get some help or even talk them out.
This is a safe forum with so much wisdom. Often, esp when we're young, every issue can seem so fatal n permanent. But u will find that those same issues u thought were fatal n permanent, turn out to b so miniscule n very temporary. Trust me..
Talk it out here..we r here for u to help u make sense out of ur life right now n to offer other options..
Plz reconsider. I don't know u but I love u and I am sure that u have ppl around who love u and will b devastated behind this..
Give it more time Sweetie..Ur gonna b ok.. Here for u if u need to talk..:heart:
Thank you for the kind words! Unfortunately I don't have much time. I'm not one who likes to open up to people and even if I did, I don't think there is something you can do. I've tried getting help for many resources but I guess I'm just destined to die. Buts that's ok! Again, Your warm compliments is amazing and thank you for it ❤️

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Sure Love! Anytime! Can I ask y you say u don't have much time? U said u don't think there is anything I can do..Try me..:heart:

HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
Sure Love! Anytime! Can I ask y you say u don't have much time? U said u don't think there is anything I can do..Try me..:heart:
As much as I love your optimistic personality, I got over the flattering and sweetness of the "don't do it" talks. This isn't my first rodeo, I tried to commit suicide once before and from the knowledge I've gotten from being broken over the years, after getting help, I'm really am fine and confident when I say I want to CTB at a young age. It's best for me.

shadowchaser

shadowchaser

Aug 1, 2019
Hey, I have a small suggestion if you don't mind: I think it might be a good idea to try to keep your parents as uninvolved as possible in this whole process of buying sn. I can't imagine how devastated they'd be if they knew they played a big part in helping buy what would end your life.
Other than that I apologize that I'm not much help with the topic. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry things have come to this point. If you have made up your mind then I can only wish you peace, but if there is even the slightest chance you might reconsider, please do.
Ctb is so permanent, and it will be just as permanent whether it happens today or years from now. I don't know how much comfort this will be, but that permanence is always waiting for you no matter when you decide to join it. There is absolutely no harm in taking your time.
Sending you hugs <3 My pms are always open if you need someone to vent to or chat :hug:

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, ghostspace and HorribleFeelings1
HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
Hey, I have a small suggestion if you don't mind: I think it might be a good idea to try to keep your parents as uninvolved as possible in this whole process of buying sn. I can't imagine how devastated they'd be if they knew they played a big part in helping buy what would end your life.
Other than that I apologize that I'm not much help with the topic. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry things have come to this point. If you have made up your mind then I can only wish you peace, but if there is even the slightest chance you might reconsider, please do.
Ctb is so permanent, and it will be just as permanent whether it happens today or years from now. I don't know how much comfort this will be, but that permanence is always waiting for you no matter when you decide to join it. There is absolutely no harm in taking your time.
Sending you hugs <3 My pms are always open if you need someone to vent to or chat :hug:
No no you're 100% right. It's going to be devastating and I'm trying to minimize the pain. Unfortunately I already ordered the SN and tricked my parents to get it for me. The damage has already been done. I am not going to rush anything. I'm gonna take my time and once I have my method, I'm going to spend my final moments with my friends and family to let them know I love them. I'm sorry but unfortunately I'm very committed to doing this since ive been suicidal for too long, it's time for me to go (:

• Hugs
Reactions: freefrommybody and shadowchaser
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
No no you're 100% right. It's going to be devastating and I'm trying to minimize the pain. Unfortunately I already ordered the SN and tricked my parents to get it for me. The damage has already been done. I am not going to rush anything. I'm gonna take my time and once I have my method, I'm going to spend my final moments with my friends and family to let them know I love them. I'm sorry but unfortunately I'm very committed to doing this since ive been suicidal for too long, it's time for me to go (:

I'd still pick a different route now that they're tied to this. You'll solve your problems but you'll start theirs.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Lostandfound7
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I hear u and wish u all the best in ur decision:heart:..However, I must say, them knowing they played a part (procuring the poison unknowingly) in u taking ur life is going to b a devastating blow for them..:aw:..That was a bad trick babe..

HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
I hear u and wish u all the best in ur decision:heart:..However, I must say, them knowing they played a part (procuring the poison unknowingly) in u taking ur life is going to b a devastating blow for them..:aw:..That was a bad trick babe..
I know ): ugh I should have known better. When I realized it started to hurt ALOT. I don't want to get it to my head a lot because I have no other choice. SN is the first method that can possibly work for me, I have nothing else. It's the first and only method I can obtain (so far). The damage has already been done and I just can't let go of what I did no matter how much it hurts me. I wish I didn't but I have no other choice

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
No damage has been done yet, but I hear u n respect ur decision.. Sending love :heart:

Reactions: ghostspace and HorribleFeelings1
Mariuski

Mariuski

EatMyHeartOut
Jan 24, 2020
Hi I wonder if you got your SN by now. If you can share prv the vendor website.

Last edited:
Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
This is maybe a dumb question, but why do you need scalpel for SN?
I'm sorry to OP for being off topic but your icon is killing me. A fucking mood tbh.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I'm sorry to OP for being off topic but your icon is killing me. A fucking mood tbh.

Yeah, tbh I have to ignore the OP because of the avatar, and it's unfortunate because sometimes I really want to read what s/he has to say. But I can't control others, only me, so I ignore because the avatar is -- no pun intended -- triggering, and violent. I feel attacked by it whenever I accidentally come across it like I did just now, following another's post. :aw: I appreciate that you spoke up, @Mustkeyknow.

Not hating on or ganging up on you, @HorribleFeelings1. It's your right to do what you want, but I do miss out on seeing your posts, and you might miss out on some good input if others are also ignoring because of the avatar.

:heart: (<---- pls don't shoot! :wink: )

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xBrialesana and HorribleFeelings1
S

SJB

Feb 22, 2020
So I recently ordered a scalpel for my method to CTB, which is exsanguination but I hate how painful scalpels are to a real knife, it feels like a piece of paper slicing your skin and I hate that feeling, however if I use a knife then it would be way harder since scalpels cut your skin like scissors cutting paper, it's so strong and powerful but yet so painful. Till then I postponed my method exsanguination, however I tend to do more research on it and still try to find better ways to bleed out, like get drunk and numb the pain.

while doing research on exsanguination, I hate the fact that I'm doing such a risky method and painful but I like the method a lot. I just want a method so I can finally stop hurting every single day. I'm going to order SN from amazon for 10$, purity is 99.6, 4 ounces which is 113 grams. I'm going to follow stans guide along with more research to make sure I know what I'm doing and what I'm dealing with.The problem comes with ordering SN.

I live with my family still since I'm still 18 (gonna turn 19 this July) When ordering my scalpel, I had to make up the lie that I needed to bring in a scalpel in my biology class for a dissecting for extra credit. But my mom checks what my family orders, like I came home with my scalpel package opened by my mom. I need a good excuse to tell her why I'm ordering or when she finds it. I'm afraid she's gonna think it's for drugs since she is very very strict with my family doing drugs. Thank you for your time :)

What is SN? Sodium Nitride?
If you are using a scapel, go to a pharmacy and buy EMLA cream. It's available without a prescription, and it numbs the skin. Surgeons and some doctors like dermatologists use it before cutting into the skin. It works very well as long as you follow the instructions.

Last edited: