BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
This thread is venting about people. I don't care if it's positive or negative, get things off your chest here.

I'll start.

I'm really tired of how difficult it is to talk to some people. Tired of how they always have some excuse and refuse to own up to their behavior. Tired of being treated like shit for having my own ideas and feelings about things. With these people everything is my fault and I'm always the bad guy. They can't handle being treated like they treat others, so of course everyone else is the bad guy. I wish these people would grow up and recognize that the world doesn't revolve around them. I wish they would learn some basic, bare bones respect for others.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WonderingSoul, TheSoulless, markimobzzdeasui and 6 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
People, people who need people are the luckiest people in the world...✨✨:)):pfff:

G

Gsvko

Mea culpa.
Dec 14, 2021
Some will fck you up, some will lift you up, but you never know who's who until you do

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I fucking hate how judgemental people are. How everything you do had to be approved by those entitled fucks.

My mental health improved once I stopped caring about them.

But I guess you cant keep ignoring them once they start physically hurting you. Like you're not even human anymore.

Even when you fight back, you're still the devil in the story. You can never win.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, miserableforever, TheSoulless and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see it as best to stay away from people personally, overall I cannot stand most people. I need my own space from others and people can be tiring. People can also potentially be very cruel and can make our lives much worse. Many people are very selfish and only care about what directly affects themselves. I do not have many positive things to say about people.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and TheSoulless