• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

UK. Feel free to PM me.
Dec 3, 2023
The older I get the more I feel this line is just a useless cop out akin to the infamous "it gets better" and "try talking to a family member" (LOL). I mentioned on here before that I had one family member take his life, and simply put, the people around him moved on with rapid speed. It's probably been well over 2 years with no mention of his name now.

I honestly think I am so socially detached now no one would care. I get the vibe that even in the few irl settings i am in, I am the loner, the odd one out, the black sheep.

Does anyone else here feel that no one would miss them? The only two people I can count are my parents, and even they have admitted I was a mistake. I think they'd divorce and would probably both end up living happier lives after a few months.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, deadtomorrow and heavyeyes
AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
I know there are people who care about me and they would miss me greatly. That being said, i resent them for reminding me of this and giving me those platitudes all the time. They are a self trope to trap those of us with a shred of humanity here and keeping us from releasing ourselves from our pain.

S

sos

Jul 22, 2024
i guess i might be missed but i feel like everyone's overreacting when it comes to what will happen to them and their lives when i'm no longer around.

sure, they'll shred a tear and might find it difficult in the beginning but at some point even their lives will have to continue.

i mean like, the world doesn't stop???

basically the same thing as what you mentioned in your post. whether it is done with rapid speed, or not: people will move on, or well, they'll have to.

i'm sorry to read that your parents have gotten that 'ur a mistake' kind of idea. that's a messed up thing to say. makes me wonder how they'll feel about that once you're no longer around.

deadtomorrow

deadtomorrow

Oct 25, 2023
No i don't have anybody that would miss me. Even if i did i wouldn't be able to care if i was dead anyway.
Why would someone who has people that'd miss them want to kill themselves anyway?